❤💗💕Epilogue🤞😍💍

2 and a half years later

Elena was getting Naya and Hunter her 2-year-old son ready to spend the next week with there aunts uncle and  cousin. Even thought she didn't wamt to and she knew that they did not want to go.

She had all their bags packed for the weekend and following week. They were dressed andready to go.

"Mommy do we have to go?" Naya asked she really didn't want to go she did not like being away from her parents.

"No mama." Hunter shook his head he was defintely a mama's boy and he did not like leaving her side.

She kneeled in front of her two kids she knew that they did not like this. But unfortunately there was nothing that she could do to help them.  "I can't help you your dad said you could go. I would much rather Hope come over here."

"They have to Darling." 

She turned and seen Kol standing against the doorway. She rolled her eyes and sighed she knew that she had no chance of trying to fight him on letting them stay. "Fine." 

He smirked shaking his head he knew that Elena was really not about to like what he was about to say next. "Don't pout were not even going to be here were going out of town for the next week"

She turned back to Naya and Hunter she hated the idea of being so far away from them. And was pissed that he hadn't told her earlier that they were going to be leaving town."You won't be gone for long and Hope is going to be there and you get to see Rebekah Katherine Caroline Bonnie Freya. Your uncles who still can not stand."

"Fine." Naya knew that she would not win if she could not convince her mother there was no chance in convincing anyone else. Especially since it was her father who was making them go.

" Alright go wait i'll be out soon." She was interested in where they were going that they were going to be gone a week.

"Ok."

"Alwight"

She stood up watching Hunter and Naya ran out of the room. She looked at him crossing her arms over her chest. She really didn't like being the mean parent. "There not happy"

"They will be fine?" He had a surprise for her and it did require her not seeing them for awhile.

She glared at him she hated when he waited until the last minute to tell her stuff. She was even mad that now he wanted to take her out of New Orleans. "You didn't say we were leaving i thought i couldn't leave New Orleans."

"That bracelet has been disable for 2 years." He had never told her but none of the braclets that Hayley had put on them were going to be active long. They had all decided to keep that bit of information a secret from the three.

She couldn't believe that she had thought this was stuck on her the entire time. She looked down at her wrist where the bracelet was she slowly took it off. She held it up and glared at it turning it to ash. There were days she was proud that she was a witch. "The bracelet was barley active for a year."

He nodded he knew that if he could convince her to stay there would be no use for it. "Didn't need it. It was never supposed to last long."

"What?" She couldn't believe that the bracelet had already just been a temporary thing.

"Pack." They had a flight that to catch.

She scoffed glaring at him they were not finished having this conversation. "No were not done"

"Pack were leaving soon."

--

"Did you compel a jet?" Going to a private airstrip where there was a jet waiting rasied questions.