1🤔

Elena was outside her car when all the sudden she was being held by her neck against the car."please let me go."

"A month ago you tried to murder my family" Rebekah spat tightening her grip.

"Your gonna be an aunt" Elena choked. Rebekah released her.

"Speak" Rebekah ordered.

"Your brother never drunk the Champagne i toldvhim not to i slept with him." Elena gasped.Rebekah looked at Elena's car and noticed it was packed." I'm pregnant Rebekah and im leaving town he doesn't want a kid. He wants revenge on klaus best way to do that is to make sure my line doesn't go on."

"Keys" Rebekah demanded. Elena sighed and handed her the keys." Get in the passenger ill drive."

"What" Elena asked

"That baby is a Mikaelson and we have to many enemies im coming with" Rebekah said. Rebekah got in the drivers seat and Elena got in the passenger."Start talking there's more there always is."
--

Next day Caroline Damon Stefan and Bonnie walked into the Mikaelson manor. Kol and Klaus were sitting on the couch talking and Elijah was in the chair reading a book.

"Where is she" Caroline asked.

"I don't know what you mean love" Klaus said.

"Elena's missing y'all said if we severed the link Elena would be safe where is she" Stefan said.

"Haven't seen her" Kol said."We were a little busy enjoying the fact that were living."

"Where's Rebekah" Bonnie asked.

"She disapeared i assume with some guy she should be home soon" Klaus said.

Caroline pulled out her phone. She called a number and put it on speaker."Yes Caroline"

"Rebekah why do you have Elena's phone" Caroline said.

"None of your business bye" Line went dead.

"So Rebekah kidnapped Elena what is with that" Bonnie said.

"Elena tried to kill us Rebekah has every reason to be doing this" Klaus said.

"If she hurts her i will kill her" Bonnie spat.

-- a year later.

Elena had her daughter who she named Naya Mirandia Rebekah Mikaelson. Her daughter was only a day old. The three were driving to there next destination California. But then they got into a car accident. Rebekah got Naya out but Elena didn't make it.

-  A day later.

Elena was back but now she was a vampire. They were visiting a witch.

"Rebekah Mikaelson what do i owe the pleasure." Florence said.

"I need a spell someone made us get into a car accident yesterday i want to know who" Rebekah said.

"Why don't you have your friend do it i can sense her power her own magic not the babies" Florence said.

"Thats impossible i'm not a witch" Elena said.

"You are concentrate find who did it" Florence said.

Elena gave Rebekah to Naya and relaxed she concentrated on the accident."Davina Claire,"

"Who the bloody hell is that" Rebekah said.

"Harvest girl in New Orleans" Florence said.

Elena pulled out her phone and called Katherine."Yes Elena."

"Need your help. You hate the originals and i need to hide from them you in" Elena said.

"Hiding from the origianls that is a big step of course text me the address" Katherine said.

The line went dead."Why her" Rebekah groaned.

"Cause you have been with your brothers for 1000 years and she knows how to hide from them in plain sight something i don't know how to do." Elena said.

"Fine" Rebekah groaned. She knew that Elena was right.

"I'm not pregnant anymore so there won't be 200 new people after me a day" Elena said.

"Alright."

--

Naya was now a year old. Elena was so excited. They were in there home in New york."Not that i am complaining i like being around my neice and everything but are you ever going to tell my brother about her." Rebekah asked.

"I honestly don't know Rebekah. I'm scared that someone will try to hurt her." Elena said,