"I give you my word, Elena. I will not revive Klaus within yours, nor even within your children's lifetimes." Atë thinks that despite Klaus' mistakes, he should be revived once Elena dies and no longer after that, although she knows that the future holds something different in store for everyone. Elijah notices the hesitation written on Elena's features. "Perhaps it'll finally teach him some manners."

Atë snickers at his latter comment, highly doubting that this will do the trick to finally curb Klaus' dangerous and selfish desires.

Matt jumps in aggressively, "Why should she trust you? All you've done is screw her over."

The goddess interjects as well, "I would like to point out that you guys have also screwed Elijah over." The human boy shoots her a look and Elena is not surprised to hear her jump in. Even though Elena knows now that Atë will not harm her, one wrong move could force the goddess to retreat her help for good.

The Original responds back, calm and collected as always. "And for that, I'm deeply ashamed. But know this- she could have been dead the instant I walked through that door tonight. So Elena, I leave it to you to make the decision whether to trust me or not."

'Callista' claps her hands, admiring the dark undertones of Elijah's voice. "Wow, that's a compelling argument if I've ever heard one."

Damon quickly interjects over speaker phone, not wanting Atë to influence Elena's decision, "Not! Hello! Did that concussion give you brain damage? His lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get!"

"Rebekah and Kol will honor the terms if you return Klaus' body to us...Elena will come to no harm." Atë's ears perk up at the sound of Kol's name being spoken, yet she is a bit surprised that Kol easily agreed to the deal instead of formulating some type of revenge plot instead. "Do we have a deal?"

"No! No, no, no, no. Did I mention, no!" The older Salvatore speaks again, causing Atë to roll her eyes at how stubborn he's being.

Stefan sighs and looks to the brunette, "Elena, it's up to you."

The goddess steps forward, "I hate to break the suspense, but it's time I head out." Without another glance at anyone in the room, she leaves Elena to contemplate her options as Elijah works hard to solidify this deal.

Atë finds Bonnie who is heading to the storage unit where Klaus' body is being kept hidden, Damon by her side. In the minute she transported herself to the storage place and found the two, Elena made her decision, causing Damon to hang up the phone.

She hears Damon say, "I was going to use unit 666, but I figured that would be a little obvious."

"You don't say," Atë responds, joining in their conversation. The Salvatore brother was not expecting her to show up, but Bonnie was.

He clears his throat to finish his sentence, "So, 1020." He gestures to the metal door where the hybrid's body lays on the other side.

The atmosphere is quiet, the witch and vampire not conversing a lot. The three stand over the immobilized hybrid's coffin, a sight Bonnie and Damon cannot complain about. Klaus' eyes open up, causing Damon to take a step back and comment, "Whoa, creepy."

The goddess finds Bonnie's gaze, the two exchanging an unspoken thought. The powerful witch speaks up, "I need a minute."

"Just jam the witch locator bat signal, whatever, and get on with it, Bonnie."

The brunette shoots him a 'really' look at the rushed manner of his words and the insensitivity behind them. Bonnie doesn't need anyone to defend her though, so she strongly speaks up, "Elena and Jeremy lost Jenna and Alaric because of him. Tyler's a hybrid. My mother's a vampire. Could you give me a minute to just appreciate the sight of him like this?"