1: Janitor's Closet

Start from the beginning

T: can u just stop overreacting, and help me.

J: just like wut I just said, wuts in it for ME!

T: is my handsome face not good enough for you?!, you know alot of girls are dying just to sit/ talk or even get near me. Smh.

J: oh really, then how bout u just ask them to tutor u, since theyre dying.

T: yeah but ur the smartest! The genius! The Albert Einstein!

J: Ikr

T: so will u pls tutor me?

J: I'll think abt it....

T: well u better think fast Cuz the test is near
(Read)

"Annyeong I'm back Jisooyah, and I thought you're sleepy why are you not asleep" Irene said while drying her face with a dry towel.

"Oh Umm, someone just texted me that's all, but imma go to sleep now, Night Irene" she said as she turned of the light on her bedside table.

"Night Jisoo"

¶•¶•¶•¶

"Jisoo, wakey wakey, its time to go to school!" Irene shook Jisoo's shoulder in an attempt to wake her up.

"Yah, Irene. I wanna go to sleep, please just let me sleep" She said while covering her face with her Black and white polka dot blanket.

"Nope! You gotta wake up, and hurry up Cuz I don't wanna be late because of your lazy ass"

"Lazy and tired ass, just let me sleep." answered the younger girl.

"Just wake up, I'll treat you to chikin if you do"

As soon as Jisoo heard the word 'chikin' she bolted up from her bed and went to the bathroom.

Time skip: 15 minutes later.

After jisoo was done taking a shower, she changed into a plain white tee, blue skinny jeans a bucket hat with a mickey mouse inprited on top and her dirty white converse.

"finally, your done" Irene said while putting on some sparkly lip gloss.

"You better treat me chikin"

"Have I ever failed to provide you chikin?"

"Nope, and you'll continue to provide me chikin until the day I die"

"Unless, you find a boyfriend"

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go" Jisoo grabbed her purple backpack and her phone while dragging Irene to the car with her other free hand.

Time skip: 35 minutes later.
Location: Seoul National H.S

"Sooyaa, I'm just going to Mr. SM he said he needs to talk to me about the school's upcoming singing competition, is that okay or should I go with you first?"

"Nope, no need irene."

"Ok jisoo"

Jisoo walked through the corridor's minding her own business, because that's the right thing to do, which clearly almost everyone dont know.

She grabbed her phone from her butt pocket and opened Spotify, listening to 'I like me better' because that song rocks.

But then suddenly a hand grabbed her waist and pulled her into the dark.

"What the fuck" jisoo said blinking twice, it all happened so quickly that jisoo didn't even notice a hand grabbed her.

"W-where am i, what the fuc-"

"Can you stop swearing, my eardrums are gonna bleed"

Her eyes grew wide, she knew who's voice was that. Kim fucking Taehyung.

"W-why did you b-bring me here?! Don't you dare touch me I'll call the police"

"What the heck are you talking about?" Taehyung says as he tries to figure out what the girl was panicking about.

"Don't you fucking touch me o-or even go n-near me! Irene's dad is a police and so is my uncle I can sue you! "

"is talking to you about your decision if you are finally going to help me with the test that much of a crime?!? "

"wait, test? Decision? Oh yeah sorry i thought you we're gonna do something to me without my consent"

He smirked, "what something without your consent? " he turned on the lights, and jisoo could see the smug look on his face.

He obviously knew what jisoo meant about the 'something without my consent' but he just wants to tease her.

Jisoo's face was as red as the fresh tomato that her Nona plants in her garden.

"I'm teasing, you've watch too much cliché movies and books, about the bad boy going to do something to the good girl in the janitor's closet ya dee ya daa"

"OK, first of all, I only watched and rad a couple, and it isn't my fault most of them has stuff happening in the Janitor's closet, secondly, out of all the hour and places we could talk about this why here and why now!"

"Why what's wrong with the location and time? "

"Its 7 am taehyung for goodness sake alot of people are outside, and seriously the Janitor's closet?  Who knows what those students are thinking about right now?"

"Who cares what they think? Not me"

"Duh, you obviously dont give a damn about it, ugh let's just get this over with, what are your lessons?"

She asked, Taehyung then gave her his notes and the paper's that the teacher gaved.

Jisoo scans the papers and then gave them back to taehyung.

"so can you help me with it?"

"yeah yeah, sure the test is a day from now right? So meet me at the library later when classes are over, and if we can't finish we'll go at the nearest café here, I think I know what your payment will be"

"THANK YOU JISOO, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!"
taehyung practically shouted, but only loud enough for jisoo to hear

Jisoo was about to say something but then a pair of lips met hers.

She wanted to pull away but she can't,

She only deepened the kiss and after a few seconds they both finally let go.

I did not expect that.

Jisoo was so shocked and low key embarrassed, why did i kiss back WTF jisoo WTF!

"I think that kiss is a suitable payback, since you kissed back and look were at the perfect location, the Janitor's closet, i think its perfect if you ask me" Taehyung said while smirking at the wide eyed girl infront of him

"W--eh -um- h--" Jisoo was speechless, she won't lie it was pretty great

"Well see you at the library!"

Taehyung winked at Jisoo, then slinging his backpack on his shoulder and opened the door

Well i guess... A lot of things happens in the janitor's closet, i just didn't know that the Janitors closet magic would work on me.

She said while touching her lips

Well I wont be surprised if everyone thought we kissed.... Cuz that legit happened.

The girl went out of the Janitor's closet with a huge smile on her face with red cheeks.