Break up

It was Saturday evening and JenChuLiChaeng were at their house. Yes, their house.

They were 17 but have their own house, technically its not theirs legally.

Its Chaeng's late grandad's house It is located in an urban area a little far away from Seoul.

Even in their Middle school days they would hang out there Late Friday and come back to the city Mid-day Sunday.

Jen, Soo and Lisa are close with Chaeng's grandad.

In all honesty, each of them are close with each others family.

So, when Chaeng's grandad past last year all of the girls were devastated.

They then found out 4 months after his death that he left that house for Chaeng in his last will.

He left a letter that it would not only be Chaeng's house but it would also be JenChuLiChaeng's house and the house would be at their hands at the legal age of 18.

They now spend their Weekends and vacation at that house.

"Ugh, finally! its been so long since we were last here!" Jennie said exhausted

"I know right? its been like almost amonth since we last been here, the house is so dusty" Chaeyoung said as touch the windows.

"Grandad! where ever you are, sorry for not cleaning the house!" Lisa shouted

"Im sure grandad would understand Lis" Jisoo giggled

"Guys, since we are finally alone how about lets talk? you know catch up" Jen suggested

"Yeah i guess thats a good idea"

The girls agreed and sat around in a circle.

"Just like the old days" Chaeng said

"Grandad would use to make us hot chocolate, Ugh i miss him" Lisa groaned

"Well speaking of miss, what did we miss?"

"Well, if you guys forgot, next year we would turn 18, we could move in here if we want to"

"Oh crap i forgot, were getting old"

"Also im the topic of getting old, Jisoo? how are you Tae?" Jennie said

Lisa wiggled her eyebrows while Chaeng started 'coughing'

"Oh you know, our relationship is doing good..."

"Sailing smoothly you mean" Chaeng said as the girls laughed

"Yes, sure sailing smoothly you know just like the titanic"

the girls looked at her weirdly.

"The titanic, did not sail smoothly"

"I know that Lis, i mean the titanic would have if its not because of the iceberg"

"Wait... I dont get it"

"Aelyn?" Jennie questioned

"Thats right! 5 points to slytherin!" She sarcastically replied

"Ugh what did the bitch do now?" Lisa asked

"She spread a rumour that I cheated on Taehyung last tuesday that i was absent."

"You mean last tuesday when you were sick?"

"Thats right"

"What? she really did that?"

"Yep. She said that she saw me at a bar in Daegu dancing with some other guy"