- / chapter 4 \ -

(if you really want to get in ur ✨ feels ✨ then i definitely recommend the music, you can find them at the top is you swipe on the banner)

italics = thoughts

bold italics = lyrics

now playing:froyo (feat

now playing:
froyo (feat. Clairo & Aso)
by: Hans
|————•———————————————|

◁◁ II ▷▷

————————————————————
george's pov:

she's so pretty . . .

dream: "george..?

GEORGEEEE" the sound of clay yelling my name to get my attention filled my headphones in just a few seconds.

i screamed at the top of my lungs while proceeding to say, "WHAT THE HELL DREAM?!?!!!?!" "oh welcome back" sapnap said cluelessly. dream quickly said, "no, he was there the whole time he just keeps day-dreaming.." said dream. "wait.." sapnap then said, "this isn't about that one streamer is it?"

baby don't you know that i want you..

"maybe." i said while playing with my fingers.

"i don't know nick we should probably just leave george alone, maybe he's in lOoOooOoooOvVvVEeeEe." dream said in a songy-tone. they both started singing froyo from your playlist teasing me. i held my head in my hands as i dozed off again thinking about the small streamer,

y/u/n.

i told dream and sapnap how i was going to head to bed, they both understood speaking of the fact we had done a manhunt, and a speed run in the same day.

your pov:

is he really the one? you asked yourself.

no, it was probably just a big coincidence. he probably even has a girlfriend looking like that.

what am i thinking- you mentally face-palmed yourself and went upstairs to get ready for bed. you wore what you usually would wear to sleep, big hoodie, and any shorts in your drawer.

you decided to try and dm george on twitter, it didn't take him that long to respond.

george 🥺
@georgenootfound
———————————————————

y/n 🧸:
hey george ! :))

george 🥺:
hey! i was wondering if you lived in the UK so we could meet up :)

y/n 🧸:
no, sadly i live in nyc , but it's amazing here, you should definitely visit sometime. i have some extra room here at my condo :))

george 🥺:
aw, maybe i can visit sometime ? 🥺👉👈
y/n 🧸:
i would love that 👉👈🥺💕

————————————————————

you and george ended up talking all night while you got to know each other. you felt like you were on cloud-9 with george. george's smile was all you could think of. though you only saw his smile once,  it was circling around your mind like a carousel.

—————————————————
(*'∀`*)

—————————————————(*'∀`*)

—————————————————

a/n
JAKAKSOD THIS CHAPTER IS SO
💕🥺💖🥺💞💗💖

please tell me how im doing so far

words: 425