- / chapter 2 \ -

now playing:Best Partby: Daniel Ceaser|————•———————————————|   ┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

now playing:
Best Part
by: Daniel Ceaser
|————•———————————————|

◁◁ II ▷▷

italics = apart of the dream

you turned on your playlist and put it in the background while you tried to sleep after a long stream. you sprang up as the slow, calm song immediately turned into a loud banger song. after that heart attack you changed the playlist into something more calm and no loud songs. you slowly dazed off into the wonderful pit of dreams as your mind began coming up with a story.

your vision was becoming clear and you started seeing the shape of your dream. the slow music playing in your ears as you saw a series of romantic events that were high above your expectations.

you were painting on medium-sized canvases while looking at a sunset. you looked to your left and saw someone. your vision became blurry as you tried to look at the mysterious man, as if your brain didn't want you to know who it was. he had brown hair, brown eyes, and a perfect smile.

the next event was at a carnival, you saw a dart go flying in your field of view. you hear a POP and look forward to see the tiny balloon being popped. the person running the stand hands you a giant teddy bear. confused, you look behind you to see the same guy, cheering and jumping while he comes in for a hug with the bear in between you and him.

you started blinking rapidly as it switched to the next event. you looked around confused once more and you realize you're in a blanket fort. as you looked to your right you saw the same guy. you looked down to see you guys were both cuddling each other while watching a movie, with the same teddy bear from the carnival scene in your arms.

you started to daze off still trying to figure out with the mystery man was, going through who it could have been. you kept scrolling through your memories of any guys with brown hair, brown eyes, and a perfect smile, almost every guy you met had brown eyes and hair. you blink out of thought and you smell the one candle you always get for christmas, you get confused because it isn't christmas. you're sitting at your kitchen island and you're surrounded by a cluster of ingredients and a big bowl with cookie dough in it. you hear footsteps coming from the staircase, scared because you live alone, you turn around thinking someone broke into the house but when you turn around you see your living room decorated like its christmas. you see the SAME GUY walking down the staircase in a ugly sweater, lighting up like a thousand stars in different patterns. he held out his hand to offer you to a slow dance, you start slow-dancing to the song playing through your headphones. his hands on your waist whilst you both swayed to the rhythm.. your head rested on his chest as you heard his heartbeat beating at the same time as yours. as the song came to an end, so did the scene. the christmas candle scent faded away and your new scene started. . .

—————————(`・∀・')———————

now playing:pluto projectorby: rex orange county|—————————•—————————|   ┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

now playing:
pluto projector
by: rex orange county
|—————————————————|

◁◁ II ▷▷

————————————————————

the new scene started and you smelled the fresh scent of nature, almost like a lake. you open your eyes and see the SAME DAMN GUY. at this point you got the gist of the whole dream. you were staring at the stars, looking to your side you see, him. he looked at you, smiling. you stared at each other for a good 5 seconds. he says, " i love you."
you layed there in shock. for the first time in the dream, you finally had heard his voice. he had a british accent. you still hadn't seen his face yet because your brain was blurring it out as if it was hiding him from you. he came closer to you, and started cuddling with you. you smiled to yourself then...

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

you woke up very confused at what your dream was. you took your headphones out of your ears and placed them on your nightstand. you stretched your arms while yawning. you went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and do a simple hairstyle with your hair. you scrolled through twitch trying to find a streamer to watch while getting ready. your scrolling lagged out and it scrolled upward you saw the person from your dreams. . . it was him. . .

GeorgeNotFound: Minecraft Challenges For Money (I'm a Buisness Man)

you clicked the stream, and. . .

it was,

him.

a/n

YAJSJSJXBSN
this took too long, but i got too into it so i hope you enjoyed it 🥺👉👈

total words: 767 🚪🏃‍♀️💨