Calm Before the Storm~

A/n: I might change up a couple events (like the timing they happen at)

~Current time left until match with Karasuno: Two days~

M/n POV

'Karasuno... well that's suprising. I've heard that they have a pretty nasty nickname. Flightless doves? Hawks? Crows? Whatever it is, they can't be that important'

"And don't forget about morning practice tomorrow!" Coach Nekomata (I'm almost 100% sure I spelled that wrong) yelled as he ended his speech. After he gave us the details of the camp, he ended practice and told us to go home. I packed up my stuff while yawning into my hand. Recently I've been getting a really bad feeling that something is going to happen during this match, but I haven't payed much attention to it.

'Its probably just nerves... come on M/n get ahold of yourself '

'Pathetic'

No matter what I told myself, the feeling didn't go away, but instead buried itself deeper into my brain. I was deep in thought when someone put their arms around my waist in a back hug.

"Now now M/n-chan... you should pay more attention to your surroundings. Never know what could happen to a pretty boy like you~"

I didn't even have to turn around to know who had their arms around my waist. With a sigh, I took his arms off me and turned around.

"Pervert-senpai. No offense to you or anything, but could you please go away"

The smirk on Kuroo's face faded into a pout as he put his arms back around me again, this time tighter.

"Bad M/n-chan! That's not how you talk to your senpai. And my name is Kuroo, you hear me K-u-r-o-o not pervert-senpai KUROO!"

"Yeah yeah now let go of me pervert" I said while putting my hand in his face to push him off. I continued to walk home, while he refused to move. Kuroo stood behind me looking like a kicked puppy with a gloomy aura surrounding him.

'Dammit. He's making me feel bad i'm REALLY going to regret this'

"Well are you walking with me or not?" I stopped walking and turned around with an annoyed look. His aura immediately changed into a flowery one as he launched himself at me. Sadly, I caught him so he didn't fall on the floor. The walk home continued in silence until we got to his house.

"Alright we made it to your house... GET OFF." He fell to the floor with a loud thud immediately following after. He looked up at me with an attempted death glare. This caused me to burst out in laughter as he went back to looking like a kicked puppy. My laughter was cut off as a door was slammed in my face, and I heard Kuroo mumbling curse words as he walked away from the door.

-Time skip to M/n making it back home-

The rest of the night was pretty boring. I ate, studied, took a shower, etc. The one thing that did happen is that I cut my hair. It used to be almost down to my shoulders, so I cut it to the upper part of my neck.

-Current time left until match with Karasuno: 1 day-

During morning practice we noticed that Kenma went missing. That or we forgot him. We can't exactly remember which one it is. I was in charge of finding him, since I probably have the best sense of direction out of everyone on the team.

-No ones POV-

Little did M/n know that Karasuno was also in charge of going on a run today, and lost a member too. The little ball of sunshine know as Hinata Shoyo.