Piercing Blue Eyes

!WARNING!

~THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE THEMES THAT MAY UPSET SOME READERS~

~READER DISCRESSION IS ADVISED~

"Umm... sure?" Eve sat down on the bed. "What's up?" She crossed her legs and leaned forward onto them. Nick looked her up and down, closed his eyes, and swallowed. "Uh... See you... when you're done... dressing... your... ready... get..." He looked around and walked out of the room. Eve just chuckled to herself and continued getting ready.

From the the other side of the door, Nick let out a deep sigh. "Hey you ok, Nick?" Winston said on his way to his room. "Yeah. I'm fine." He let go of the door handle and walked over to his room to change. As soon he closed his door, Eve walked out of her room looking absolutely stunning. "Damn Eve! I would get all up on that if I could." Schmidt licked his lips. "Ew. Stop. But thank you?" Eve giggled and walked to the kitchen to get water. "So what time are we leaving?" Eve walked up to the couch and sat next to Schmidt who was busy on his phone. "As soon as our Chicago Princess decides to finish getting ready." Schmidt put his phone in his pocket. "You know, he puts more look into his appearance than I do." 

"No. No he does not." Eve laughed at her comment and Winston joined her.

"Well whatever, ok? LET'S GO NICK!" Schmidt stormed away as Eve and Winston continued laughing at Eve's unfunny joke. Suddenly there was a ringing. Eve wiped tears from her eyes and looked at her phone. It was Stacie. "Hey Stace, what's up?" Eve said, smiling. "Ok please don't hate me but you know that guy from the coffee shop I met two days ago?" Eve could hear her best frien'ds excitment in her voice. "Let me guess. He called you back and wants to go on a ate, right?" "YES!!! So I kinda have to rain-check on the bar. Is that ok? I feel terrible." Eve chuckled and looked up to see Nick coming out of his room with Schmidt. "That's fine babe. I have to go anyways. Have fun!" "Thank you Eve. You're truly the best. I love you!" "I love you too. Don't do anything stupid and call if you need anything." Eve smiled and hung up the phone. "Who was that?" Nick said walked over to Eve and adjusting his sleeves. "Just Stacie. She can't come tonight because of a date so I guess its just us bozos." She stuck her tongue out in hopes of a reaction but there was only silence. "Well. Shall we?" She looked at the guys who al nodded and off to the bar they went.

-TIME JUMP-

The gang walked into the bar. "I never find anything to do so I'm gonna go behind the bar." Nick said, the group going in separate direction. Eve followed Nick but sat down at the bar instead of following him back. "You're really gonna go to work right now? Not gonna relax and have fun?" Eve quietly laughed and grabbed a nut, examined it, then threw it at Nick's head. "Hey!" He laughed and rubbed his head. "Yes I'm gonna work. I never get anyone anyways unless-" "Yeah I know unless they're desperate and you're the last one here." Eve said mockingly. They shared a laugh. "Pretty much. Anyways since I'm back here, can I get you something to drink?" "Yeah. I'll take a-" "Moscow Mule? I know. I already made it while you were making fun of me." He picked up her drink and placed it on the counter. "Awe you know me so well!" They both chuckled as Eve sipped her drink and Nick watched her. Eve looked over and saw a young woman sit down at the other end of the bar. She put her drink down. "Hey Nick." She gestured to the girl. "She's kinda cute. Go talk to her." "You think I should." Eve noticed Nick being slightly nervous. "Plus you have to get her a drink anyways, right?" Eve smiled at him and he looked back at her with a small smirk. "Ok I'm going." He walked over to the girl and Eve watched, picking up her drink and sipping it through the tiny straws. 

"Hey." A deep, brooding voice came from behind Eve. She spun her chair around to see a tall man with deep brown hair and piercing ice blue eyes smiling down at her. Eve put her drink down and said hello. "Mind if I sit?" He said, rubbing the seat next to her. "Go ahead. I can't stop you." She laughed aloud once and turned back to her drink. "I noticed you the second I walked in and I was just encapsulated by your beauty. I had to come over here." He smirked and looked her up and down. "Awe. How sweet." Eve said and rolled her eyes. The man placed his hand on her upper thigh. "You are one tough nut to rack aren't you baby?" He began to rub higher when Eve grabbed his hand and put it in his lap. "Listen buddy, I'm not into that. It's not cute. At. All." Eve grabbed her drink and began to get up when the man grabbed her wrist and forcefully pulled her arm back. "No please don't go anywhere baby." He smiled at her in a way that terrified her. The man looked her up and down again. "This is gonna be fun." He stood up, still holding Eve's hand and began to walk away before a voice came from behind the bar.

"Hey buddy! Going before you get a drink?" The man turned around to see Nick standing at the bar with a glass. "I'm all right, thank you. I just came to get my girlfriend," He smiled and held up Eve's wrist in his. "Right babe?" She smiled at him with wide eyes. "well let me get you a drink to go. I'll make you my favorite! A tall glass of whipped ass." Nick jumped over the bar, grabbed Eve, and punched the man in the throat. "Now get  out!" He screamed, watching the man run out. "I never wanna see you hear again!" He held Eve tightly as she grabbed his waist and cried into his arm. Schmidt and Winston ran up to them to see what happened. Nick rubbed her hair and held onto her. "Hey it's gonna be ok. Let's get you home. Can you guys stay here and close up. I need to make sure she's ok." Nick picked Eve up and walked her out of the bar and took her back to the loft.

~Author's Note~

Hey guys. Like I said, this chapter was definitely a doozy. I just wanted to touch on a touchy subject. Please leave suggestions in the comments and I was wondering if you guys would rather this story be a New Girl x Reader instead of an OC. Please let me know what you want to see and please vote and share this story if you enjoy. Sorry for taking so long to release a new episode. I've been super busy!! I'll be more active :)