I headed over to the buffet and got some little finger foods. Hands wrap around my waist and I smile a little.

"She reminds me of you, all that confidence," Enzo whispers in my ear.

"Thank you," I whisper back.

I turn around in his arms and feed him a mini meatball.

He moans and nods.

"Good right?" I say enthusiastically.

He swallows and laughs a little.

~~~~~~~~~

Sitting at the table I see Mia talking to a little boy. He looks about 5. A slow song comes on and he asks her something. She nods and he grabs her hand.

They begin dancing and my heart flutters. They look adorable together and I know she's blushing right now.

Soon Enzo comes over.

"May I have this dance?" He asks stretching a handout.

I smile and grab it.

Wrapping my hands around his neck and swaying I only now realize the song that's playing.

Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

I look into his eyes and smile. We continue looking at each other until he breaks the silence.

"Sophia, you're one of the most beautiful women I have ever met, both inside and out, I could never ask for a better woman to marry, the way you raise Mia, the way you play with Daniel, the way you enjoy spending time with Zuri, the way you advise Luca, the way you look at me, just you, you're perfect even if you don't see it, all your scars that you hate, I love them, they make you who you are, I wish you didn't go through that but it's done, the most we can do is embrace it and I'll kiss each and every one of them if you let me, I lo-"

BOOM!

A loud explosion was heard and a cloud of smoke filled the air. My ears were ringing and I could barely see.

Enzo fainted along with everyone else. I held my breath for a while trying to find Mia but she was already down. I looked around but I couldn't see anything and soon, I passed out.

~~~~~

When I woke up, I was in something. In a confined space, there was a blindfold over my head and I couldn't see anything.

No light shone through it and I was confused. Who would kidnap me? And how?

There were over 100 guards there how did they get in?

The rat.

Damnit I thought that problem was gone, we stopped telling information to anyone besides our second, third and fourth in commands.

When nothing happened for that past month or so, I assumed the person gave up.

I groaned in frustration but I felt a slap.

"Shut up," a deep voice said.

"Asshole," I mumbled.

Turns out they heard me because they slapped me again.

I rolled my eyes and tried to lift my hands but they were bound together.

I sighed and sat there bored. Soon the van stopped and I was dragged out. I stayed calm, it's not the first time I've been kidnapped.

I was sat down in a chair and my hands were released, as soon as they were I swung my fist at whatever or whoever I thought was in front of me.

My hand made contact with something that had a tip. I heard a crack then scream.

"Oh, the bitch broke my nose!" The deep voice whined.

I smirked a little but that was short-lived. I was punched in the face but I didn't flinch or cry. I've been through worse.

I felt my hands being strapped down. I shook them a bit and all I heard were chains.

I turned my wrists a little and I felt a rim, something like handcuffs. They did the same with my feet and soon I was immobile.

They took the blindfold off and I saw three men in front of me. All of them were built and had tattoos.

I gagged.

Tattoos really weren't my thing and the muscles looked disgusting. Apparently, they took offense because soon I was smacked again.

The door to the left opened and someone walked in.

They whispered something and the men nodded and rolled their eyes. They left silently.

I soon fell back asleep.

•××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××ו

Oop-

Byee lovies~ Sam♡