Coffee Shop

Description: Louis walks into a coffee shop, not knowing that he was going to meet the soon to be love of his life. -

-

Louis walked quietly through his old beat up town. It was fall and the leaves on the trees were starting to change color, some falling to the ground.

Fall wasn't Louis' favorite time of the year, he enjoyed summer the most, yet he did think it was a pretty sight.

Pulling his jacket tighter around his body, he let out little puffs of air before turning the corner to the new coffee shop he learned about a few days ago.

He silently walked in, the door making a little 'ding', from the bell.

He looked around happy to see that there was only a few people in the coffee shop. He didn't like loud and crowded places.

Louis sighed before walking up to the counter where a, very nice looking, lady with black hair stood writing down a few things.

She looked up and spoke in a sweet voice. "Hello, how can I help you?" Louis smiled back. "Hi, can I have a Yorkshire tea with a teaspoon of honey please?" She nodded and rung him up. "That'll be £3.06." He nodded and handed her the money. "What's your name?" "Louis Tomlinson." She nodded and wrote his name and he went to go sit down.

While he waited he played on his phone and occasionally glanced around the room. And about five minutes later, he looked up and gasped as the waiter set down his cup.

Louis though he was beautiful.

Louis was practically drooling over this boy. He had chocolate brown very curly hair, bright gorgeous green eyes, they looked like the color of the sea, his skin was pale, not like paper pale but milky white.

He literally was so beautiful in Louis' opinion.

His smile even blew Louis away. "Here's your drink, is their anything else you would like?"

Louis couldn't stop himself. "Yeah, your number."

The boy blushed deeply and looked away smiling.

Louis couldn't help it. He's always been known for being cheeky and maybe sometimes a little inappropriate.

The boy, according to the name tag he was wearing, named Harry, looked at him. "Maybe." He said simply before walking off.

Louis chuckled and drank his tea, every now and then looking up when he saw Harry walking around. He finished his tea and watched as Harry said goodbye to the lady and left. Louis quickly stood up and followed after him. He caught up and spun around walking backwards in front of him. "You never gave me your number." Harry giggled quietly and it was music to Louis' ears. "What if I didn't want to give you my number?" Louis smiles even bigger. "Your blush earlier told me other wise." He blushes more and Louis mentally did a fist pump. He smiled. "I don't even know your name."

He smiled. "I'm Louis."

To Louis' enjoyment, he did end up getting the younger boys number. He also promised to come by again to possibly have a coffee with Harry. He was looking forward to that.

After work and the walk home the first thing he did was change Harry's contact to 'Hazza' because the nickname suited him. He sighed happily and walked into his kitchen to microwave food and then watch netflix, because he was lonely.

He was hoping for that to change soon.

About twenty minutes into a movie called Lone Surviver, his phone buzzed and smiled as he read the text.

From Hazza: "Hey, I'm bored :D"

He rolled his eyes fondly before texting back. "Hey I'm watching a movie." "What movie?" "It's called Lone Surviver."