Your My Strength Part 4

It had been going very good with Louis. The kisses, the touches. I sometimes felt like it was all to much. i guess it was to good to be true for me. But It was true. Me and Louis where together. The school knew. Our parents knew. And that's all I could ask for.

Louis and I spent a lot of time together. We'd see each other at school, after school, we spend the night at each others houses and hang out at the park in the middle of the night. I don't think there's not a time we aren't together. Right now I'm in school walking to my locker like usual. I'm the normal bored out of my mind, looking through my locker, when arms suddenly wrap around me from behind.

I smiled knowing who it was. I throw my book into my locker and turned around to wrap my arms around his neck. I still had a boot on my foot so it made me kinda clumsy, because I almost fell. But Louis held me tighter so wouldn't. I blushed and smile shyly.

"Hi clumsy!" He smirked and I frowned. "Hey its not my-" I was cut off with lips being pressed on mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. His lips soft but rough, against mine.

I loved the feeling of his lips. Not just when they were pressed to mine, but when they were pulled in a tight smile or a small pout. And even when my fingers would brush over them. They were just simply perfect. Just like him.

He slightly pulled back and smiled. I looked at his perfect eyes. "Hey we should get out of here?!"

I looked down. "Louis, you know my mom would kill me if she knew I skipped class.." I trailed off.

He smiled. "My moms gone for the week with the girls, we can just go to my flat." I hesitated. "Louis..."

"Please Harry?" I sighed before nodding. He smiled and grabbed my hand before pulling me out the door to his car.

Ten minutes later we were sitting on his couch cuddled up against each other. Louis was slowly kissing my neck and sucking lightly, but not going any farther. He knew his limits with me. And it made me happy that he respected them. But I was the one who wanted to go past those limits.

So what did I do. I pulled him out from my neck and pushed our lips together hard. He chuckled at my eagerness but kissed back. I pulled back and climbed on his lab so I was higher than him. I gripped his hair and made him look at me. His eyes were full of lust, want, and love. Always love.

I smiled and connected our lips together. His grip tightened on my hips and that's when I noticed his boner. I slowly lowered myself so my bum was pressed against it. He moaned as I grind down on him. He suddenly pulled back, with wide eyes.

"Harry what are you doing." I knew he was concerned because it was my first time.

Hey, all I can say is I was untouched before Louis came around!

"I want you." I stated. He sighed. "Harry are you sure? Because I don't want you to regret it in the end and I don't want to hurt you ether, because what if I do? I don't think I could live with-" I hushed his rant by kissing him lightly.

"I'm ready Louis. I promise." I breathed out. He looked at me, searching through my eyes. Then he nodded slowly. I smiled and kissed him again.

He kisssed back not rough, just slow and passionate. Before I knew it I was being lifted and carried through his flat. He smiled and layed me down on the bed. He quickly pulled off his shirt before hovering over me. I smiled up at him as he leaned down and kissed at my neck.

Well you can guess what happened next.

(A/n: Sorry guys saving the Smut for another oneshot!)

Hours later I woke up curled up in a ball, with arms wrapped around me. I realised it was Louis who was keeping me pressed up against his chest. I smiled and looked back at him. He was snoring quietly with a content look on his face. I wish I could tell him how much he meant to me. How hes saved my life, and given me strength. Wait no.

He is my strength.