Daddy Can I Be Your Princess? (Mature)

This is a request fromlarry_stylinsonbows

Louis has had really hard days at work lately. There's some guyd that absolutely despise him and do every little thing they can to annoy him. But his day always gets better when he comes home to his boyfriend making dinner and a sweet smile on his face.

But tonight different. He can't find Harry anywhere. He's looked in the kitchen, where Harry would usually be. But he finds nothing.

So he calls out. "Haz. Are you home!"

He here's a small giggle. "Yes Louis I'm home. And if you come up here I'll show you your surprise."

Louis thinks for a second before taking his jacket off and walking up the stairs. When he walks into the room and sees something highly unexpected.

There is Harry. Lying on the bed. But that's not even the half of it. Hes wearing bright pink panties , and white socks that go up to his knees. Along with an old shirt of Louis'.

Louis eyes him carefully and raises an eyebrow. Harry just smiles and stands before walking over to Louis.

"You usually come home and start talking about how bad your day was and how much you hate those guys at work. So I thought maybe if you came home to something more fun. It would make your day!"

Louis licks his lips and eyes Harry up and down. He grabs his hips and pulls him closer.

"And what do we get to do?" He asks and Harry leans in and whispers into his ear.

"Anything you want!"

When he leans back Louis doesn't hesitate to kiss Harry. He doesn't ask for entrance, he just licks into Harry mouth as Harry starts to unbutton his shirt.

They pull back and Louis pushes Harry back into the bed. He rips off his shirt and crawls over Harry. Something unexpected comes from Harry mouth though.

"Daddy can I be your princess."

Louis moans at the question. "Yes baby you can be daddys princess. But only if your a good girl!"

Harry nods and moans before flipping them over. He leans down and bites at louis' neck.

"But I get to make you feel good, daddy!" He says and Louis nods in agreement.

Harry pulls back and unbuckles his belt before shoving his pants down. Once he gets them off, he grinds down on Louis lightly. Louis moans loudly before flipping them back over and tearing off Harry's shirt.

Louis bends down and presses light kisses to Harrys stomach. Harry whimpers and breaths heavily.

Louis bites onto Harrys panties and pulls them down slowly with his teeth. He pulls off his boxers and pumps his member.

"Daddy?"

He looks up. "Yes baby?" Harry bites his lip. "Can I blow you?"

Louis swallows and nods before lying down. Harry crawls over him and without warning takes in his whole member. Louis moans loudly. Harry kitten licks him member and he tugs at his hair light making him hum around him.

Louis tugs at Harry's hair and makes him sit up. Louis sits up and pushes Harry down onto his back. Where he starts kissing up Harrys socked legs. Harrys breath hitches and he moans out a low.

"D-daddy." As Louis bites at his hipbone.

Louis crawls up him and kisses him hard again.

"D-daddy can I r-tide you. Can I be a g-good girl and please m-my daddy?"

Louis moans and nods before laying on his back. Harry strattles Louis and to Louis' surprise he slams down onto his member. Louis let's out a loud moan and looks up at his princess with shocked eyes.

Harry smiles while bouncing lightly. "Made s-sure to prep m-myself before daddy g-got home."

Louis moans again and grabs Harrys hips guiding him up and down as he let's out small uh's with every time he slams down.

Louis sits up and wraps his arms around Harrys waist. Harry lay his hands on his shoulders to help him traction. Harry reaches down to help himself, but he's stopped by Louis.

"No not yet." Harry nods and replies. "O-kay daddy...tell me when!"

After and few more slams down and heated kisses during, Louis finally speaks up.

"Now!"

And at the same time, they both cum hard and fast. Harry rides out their highs before he stops and slumps against Louis' chest. Louis lifts him up until he's out of him. Then Louis lays them down. Them not caring about the mess that was made.

Louis kisses Harrys sweaty head and says. "I love you!" Harry replies with.

"I love you too, Daddy!"

That was probably the worst daddy kink in the world. But oh well.
~Shari!xx