• 𝗦𝗼, 𝗜𝘁 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀 •

•🌻•

Nikki's POV

The date was the 13th of December, I was now very near the end of this 9 month long rollercoaster ride, my due date was under a week away- 3 days to be exact and I was dreading it. Today, well.. I felt like shit today, like the shittest I've ever felt in this entire pregnancy. My bones ached I was tired my body fatigued from the last few months, growing a human inside you does seriously fuck with your energy levels.

If.. if.. I'm erm... being honest I've actually been getting some cramps which come and go every hour or so since about 3am this morning, it woke me up and I couldn't fall back into sleep so I'm basically a walking zombie, I haven't said anything to Tommy about the pains as it's probably nothing and I don't want to worry him if I don't need too.

At the current moment, we were downstairs laying on the sofa, in my usual position between Tommy's legs, he was running his hand through my hair which was very slowly making me fall asleep, I let out a relaxed sigh smiling subconsciously as I got lost in the moment.

Tommy and I have always been like this, very cuddly with alot of PDA we made the most of the time at home, we loved recording and loved touring but sometimes it was just nice to be at home being normal.

"You falling asleep?" Tommy's voice sounds as the vibration from his sudden speech jolted me awake.

"Not anymore" I said while running a hand down my face "Fuck, man... I'm tired"

"Tired? We've only been awake for 3 and a half hours" Tommy chuckles.

Maybe for you, but I've been awake a few hours longer than that.

I pouted and moved my head to look at the grinning drummer "Not my fault"

"No, but still.. you want me to continue or..?"

"I never said stop did I?" I told Tommy who held his hands up in mock surrender before placing his hand back into my hair, satisfied with the action I return my head to its original position.

It continued for another half an hour, Tommy running his fingers slowly and peacefully back and forth through my black hair and it wouldn't have stopped but it did when I felt another one of those sharp pains in the pits of my abdomen- I let out a small sound a mix between a gasp and a groan, that one was admittedly slightly sharper than the last one, it was slightly more painful.

45 minutes give or take a couple since the last one... it's nothing, don't panic Nikki.

Tommy's hand instantly disappeared from my scalp and he sat up quickly as I sat up too, Tom's hand went onto my back "Nikki?"

"I-I'm fine, I'm okay... it was... it was just my back it's fine" I lied flashing him a smile, Tommy looked unsure but decided to believe me for now.

"Alright, try taking some pain killers, want me to get you some?"

"No, no, I'll be fine... I might head upstairs for a bit though, try to get some more sleep- see if it'll help my back, do you mind?" I asked hoping he'd say yes, and my luck was in because Tommy nodded.

"Okay, but call me if you need anything, promise me" he demanded as I stood up.

"I promise" I replied while rolling my eyes playfully and making my way to the staircase. Once
I get upstairs I go straight into the bedroom and collapse onto the bed pulling my legs up to my chest- or as far as I could up to my chest anyway, and closed my eyes trying to take a nap.