20

I want to cry. I want to cry my eyes out right now.

Backstory: So I'm doing my PE class online right now because I wanted to. I just read, take assessments and work out. It SUCKS and I kinda wish I actually just took it in school. According to my friend whose taking it in school rn, all they fo is answer a bellringer and then they do NOTHING. They can't use the equipment because of Covid and I am just panicing!

So I gotta do 4 lessions. 1 is 55 minutes and the rest are 45 minutes! And then I'm half way through the fucking chapter!!! I HAVE ONLY TODAY TO DO THOSE 4 THINGS AND IM PANICKING AND CRYING AND I WANT TO JUST END THIS! I DON'T WANT O DO THIS SHIT ANYMORE!

Not everyone is an exercise freak! I'm not! None of my family are either! The most active one in my family is my mom and all she does is maintain everything and everyone in the house and then play Candy Crush!!! She's honestly not active at ALL and she's PERFECTLY fine! WE'RE ALL FINE!!! Well, not me! I am at a high risk of getting a heart attack when I get older. Okay, no big deal. I'll cut back on the shit I eat. BUT YOU CAN'T EXPECT ME TO BE AN ANGEL CHILD AND EXERCISE 60+ MINUTES A DAY! Maybe in my future that will be me, but hell no! Not now!

Shit like this is how I get into depressive moods. This is the stuff that temporarily makes me want to die...It's this bullshit. Even if it's a temporary feeling that WILL go away over time, it still hurts me for the time that I feel it...

I'm stressed. I'm sad. I want to scream. Please take it away...