Party preparations //🥀

Start from the beginning

"Woh log aa hi rahe honge." Kamlesh answered him.

"Fine, I'll take a shower meanwhile." Shubman said and went to his room.

"Main kuch help karu?" I asked Ashwati.

"Tum rest karo, we'll manage." She assured me with a smile.

"Food arrangements ho gaye na?" Kamlesh asked Ashwati and she nodded.

That reminds me, its lunch time. Maybe I should cook something for us.

I asked Ashwati the number of people who'll be coming before the event for help and she informed me that its eight including us.

Making my way inside, I ultimately reached the kitchen. Shubman's home is so beautiful, it's really a dream house.

He has even maintained it very well. The interior decor is perfect!

The area enclosed within isn't very large though, since most of the time, Shubman spends his day all by himself. Now that we're gonna live together, it's perfect for the two of us.

Meanwhile, I opened the shelves and drawers of the kitchen to find only some noodles and instant food mixes. Even the fridge is filled with just some fruits, beverages and hard drinks.

What sort of a kitchen is this?

Ishan's viewpoint :

"Do I really have to go?" Samikhya whined for the umpteenth time while I drove us towards her residence.

"Yeah, it's my friend's event and you've to help." I ordered.

"Which friend?" She questioned with curiousity.

"You anyway won't recognize him, so it's useless telling you." I chuckled and she groaned in response.

Shubman needs help for the day so I'm taking Samikhya along directly from her office.

She insisted on getting changed first, since I told her it's a party we're going to attend and hence, I'm taking her to her home.

"Get ready soon, I'll pick you up in twenty minutes." I commanded Samikhya after dropping her at her apartment entrance.

Ashwati has asked me to pick up pizza on our way, since the others are busy.

Near Samikhya's flat is a dominos branch and I can get our order until she gets ready.

"Okay." Samikhya nodded and went in before I drove over to dominos.

After taking my order, which hardly took twenty minutes, I drove back to Samikhya's place.

I texted her to descend downstairs and soon, she did. I almost lost my breath on seeing her dresses up in a black one piece with her hair open. She looks so flawless, damn.

"Do I look okay?" She asked me on reaching upto me.

"You look fine." I brushed it off, in order to hide the wonders she's doing on me.

"Thankfully." She mumbled and then we seated ourselves inside the car.

Within the next ten minutes, we were outside Shubman's apartment.

"Pick those up." I instructed Samikhya, referring to the pizza boxes and she groaned.

"Come on, we're already late." I added while looking at my wrist watch and she rolled her eyes before picking them.