Chapter 10 - The Four Seasons Bladers

Start from the beginning

'How do you know that, miss Kira?' a scared Yuki asked.

Zeo, however, seemed to know a lot about bladers for hire and helped the group of bladers conclude that tournament was perfect for a blader like Chris to improve his skills.

The blond blader was strong. After all, it took some ability to reach the mountain summit. That match would be ideal for Masamune to awaken as a Legendary Blader.

'Now it is time at last to start the final battle!' the host began. 'The Beyster Island Championship is almost finished, friends! We just need a winner! But who will it be?'

Masamune began shouting he would be the victor right after hearing Blader DJ's words and that he was extremely pumped up to battle thanks to Chris. The blond however didn't look to have much patience and cut him off soon.

'Hm, keep up that though talk while you still can!' he spoke. 'I'm not even listening! You'll be singing a different tune soon enough, pal! My Phantom Orion B:D will fix you up good!'

'Orion's a Winter constellation,' Kira spoke as her eyes widen. 'He's our guy.'

'Masamune's Striker and Chris's Orion...' Madoka said. 'There are two winter constellation's beys in this final battle!'

'What a coincidence that is!' Benkei exclaimed.

'Coincidence? Is it really just a coincidence?' Gingka thought out loud.

'Chris is the Legendary Blader. There's no doubt about it,' Kira said.

'How are you so sure, miss Kira?' Yuki asked.

'I just am.'

Then, the final battle began. Striker and Orion lost no time and began colliding fiercely against each other. However, soon Masamune's attacks were revealed to be ineffective as Orion didn't move an inch as Striker attacked in barrage mode.

Madoka decided to check what was going on in her laptop. She should be able to find some answers. The mechanic did find something indeed. She found Orion's performance tip had bearings inside of it that kept the beyblade spinning regardless of how many times it was attacked.

'Chris is going to win,' Kira told her friends after they concluded Phantom Orion would never stop spinning due to its performance tip.

Her words became true and when Chris used his special move, Banard's Loop, Masamune beyblade was defeated and a great explosion was created.

When the dust settled and Gingka and his friends looked at the arena, they saw Chris surrounded by a powerful aura. There were no doubts, he was one of the Bladers of the Four Seasons.

'No way! The Legendary Blader was that guy all along?' a shocked Gingka spoke.

'I knew it!' Kira said with a smile.

Then, the group of bladers ran in Masamune's direction. The young blader was unconscious and they were worried.

Fortunately, he regained his senses soon after they arrived near him. However, he was shocked. He couldn't believe he wasn't a Legendary Blader. He felt like he had disappointed himself and his friends as well.

'I'm sorry, Gingka,' he apologised. 'I didn't live up to what you expected from me!'

'Get yourself together!' Kira's strong voice spoke as she walked from behind Gingka and the others and faced the defeated blader on the ground. 'Not all battles are about winning! And in this battle, you proved you were strong! So, get the hell up! You almost won against one of my teammates, so don't cry on the ground or everyone will think Adam just won against you cause you're weak and that he isn't strong at all!'