Chapter 6-Telling

Start from the beginning

"Well,I'm here now."she says.

"Mames,start the camera."Hannah yells.

"Got it."

"We have news obviously,but we just want to say we are glad to have great friends and family who support us no matter what."Grace starts,"Hannah,you want to take it from here."

"Um,sure put me in the light."

I look at Mamrie who is smiling and grinning looking at me closely.

"Well,obviously we didn't call you for dinner,that was made by me of course,just to celebrate the end of our tour."Hannah looks nearvously at everyone,and then at Grace,then Mamrie who raises a eyebrow at her."Well,I kind of like someone,not really like,more like a love.She makes me laugh,she makes me nearvous when she's around me,but mostly she makes me happy.And she isn't just anyone."she walks over to Grace and my eyes go wide and Mamrie is trying to hold back a giggle,"She's Grace."

The room is silent as Hannah holds Graces hand and looks at everyone.

Finally,Grace says something,"And no i'm not a lesbian,I may be Bi,but I have never felt this way about girls like the way I do Hannah.I have never felt this way about anyone."

I look around to see everyone smiling and being happy for them,I look back at Troye and he's smiling like a doof,Hannah is hugging her family to where I can't see her face and Grace is crying tears of joy that it went so well,Mamrie is laughing her ass off in the corner.

I get up and walk over to her and ask her about why she is laughing and the only word that I could understand were"You...haha...seen...haha...face...priceless.Look...haha...this"she says starting what she recorded I looked at my face and it was pretty funny.

I put down the camera and looked for either the girls or Troye,I find all three so I decide that I will go give hugs to the girls.

Later in the night

"We are going to hit the road.Bye,Congrats."I say and we are on our way.

*********

Grace's POV

*********

The next day,getting ready to make the video

"Guys,I'm scared."I say to Mamrie,who is helping us with the video,and Hannah.

"Gracie,it's okay.They except me,Troye,and Tyler.Whats stopping them from loving you.You know that the hartbig shippers will practicly die over this.There is going to be a few haters but there are a bigger number of people who love you.Like me."she says kissing me.

"Thanks.I love you to."I say feeling a bit better.

"Lets get this started."Mamrie says reaching her goal of makeing us smile.

THE VIDEO

"Hey guys and welcome to another video."Grace says.

Cue intro.

"So today is a very special video that I makeing with Hannah today"she says nervously.Then I start starring into space thinks about what in going to say.How do you tell the people that are closest to you,that you haven't met really,that you are dating your bestfriend.

"Ummm.....Grace?Are you going to finish?"Hannah asks.

"Uhhh...yeah.Well most of you have seen the video I posted about a  month ago that almost gave all you hartbig shippers heart attacks.Funny story actually.The same night that we showed it to the London No Filter show something big happened.So big that it could have been true love."I grabs Hannahs hand out of frame and squeezes.

"But before we tell you guys we just want to thank Lindsey Morgan,who found this out the next day on our plane.Grace will put all her social media links below to say thank you for doing such a good job on keeping this a secret for us."Hannah says nearvously clutching onto my hand telling me to go on now.

"Well here goes nothing.Hartbig shippers,take a seat.The big thing that happened is true love."I pull Hannah's arm around me into frame and hold it there.I look at Mamrie who looks at us  and mouths 1-2-3.

"Hartbig is real."Me and Hannah say together.

"To prove it."Hannah says kissing me hard but not to hard to get this video flagged.

We pull away smiling and I look at the camera and say,"If that doesn't prove anything then I don't know what will.Im already  scared enough that people will not approve of us but we just want to say thank you to those who do.We told our familys and Troyler last night and Mamrie already knew but heres the clip of there reaction.Make sure you look at Tyler's reaction which is priceless."

Cue clip from last night.

"Okay guys we love you.Byyyeee!!!"and me and Hannah end the video with a bang....literally.

The chairs fall with the camera and topple on us.I have a searing pain on my head and then I blackout.

*********

Dont hate me...Now if you are emotinal like last time you might need tissues...or a whole box...or a tub...

Qotd:Who is your favorite youtuber besides the trinity?

Aotd:Tyler Oakley

Vote,Comment

Stay Awsome

~Awsomegirl~