~*Where the Aster Flowers Grew*~

As i went in school, i was greeted by Kou.

"Morning (Y/N)-san!"

"G'morning Kou...!" i answered back, waving hello to him. Kou's sunshine bright smile was blinding me, that i can't seem to know where tf i was going. 

While walking through the hallways, you might've knew who we bumped into. It was Yokoo and Satou.

"Kou! (Y/N)! Have you heard?!" Yokoo began. He said this in an exited, happy and bright tone of his voice. Like, he got a new pet or something.

Another rumor... I thought and sighed.

"it's about a boy that haunts the entrance." Satou said. In a more serious tone than Yokoo.

"Oh! And- and- Once you bump into him, he'll ask 'Do YoU ReMemBer Me?~' And-" Yokoo said. He tried to imitate what the ghost would say in the mimicking type of tone

"And- You must say his name. If you don't he'll follow you wherever you-"

"Satou." Yokoo interrupted

"What is it Yokoo?" Satou Sighed.

"Put down that phone for awhile and, think about... how does one ghost follow alot of students?"

"Yokoo he's a ghost he can do anything! okay Back to the story." Satou said and snapped back to his phone where a blog of the school's rumors are posted.

"And he'll follow you.... What's next?" i asked.

"oh! I realized we're actually done."

I sighed and looked at Kou to see if he found a hint about who this 'Ghost boy' was but it seems it was ONLY ME who remebers.

Mitsuba Sousuke.

"Heyyy...."

Four of us looked onto eachother. And then,

"Yokoo! Please don't tug on my shirt!. you're-"

"I'm not Satou! You're the one tugging me!"

Me and Kou looked at eachother then i pulled out my eyepatch, covered my left eye and looked at the corner of my eye. A hand... On my shoulder.

"Hey... Do you-"

I gulped.

"Remember me?"

Kou was beside me since we can see this 'ghost' while Yokoo and Satou ran away as if it's the end of their lives.

"Hey... Mitsu-" the boy gave a small sad smile. Until,

"I GOT YOU NOW EVIL SPIRIT! THANKS (Y/N) FOR DISTRACTING HIM" as he tackled the ghost to the floor and tied him up. I looked at his eye. With his very own eye. And he looked at me back. While Kou tied him up. I whispered "it's you... Mitsuba..... Mitsuba Sosuke...

My best friend."

Kou was dragging Mitsuba through the halls, with me walking along from beside. We went into the bathroom stall to be surprised with how Kou knows who and what is this 'Hanako-san' and he was proud to show off how he caught Mitsuba the 'Evil' spirit. How come he forgot about the friend he befriended himself?!

"Hey (Y/N)-san wanna take care of this spirit together?" Kou asked and smiled as he dragged the poor mitsuba away.

"Can't the ghost float or walk? You can't just drag him everywhere." i said. Kou looked at me and stared into my sad eye.

"He might escape. So we'll drag him everywhere until we know his regrets"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "If you say so." I said.

After multiple attempts of Kou trying to spill out Mitsuba's 'regrets' while i was on the corner watching them talk and argue to eachother. 

I sighed. And began to walk away. I went to the rooftop and gazed upom the sky. It was blue. Obviously. Anyways, i would miss those days where the five of us would play within the garden. Usually our favorite spot was where the Aster flowers grew. Beacuse, it's spot had a balance of sunlight and shade. Unusually, i would always walk home with Mitsuba and Kou since we lived nearby, while Yokoo and Satou walk to the opposite direction of the street. Therefore, the three of us are usually the closest among the five of us.

One detail had made me remember. Since Mitsuba was a close neighbor of mine, was he my best friend or some sort? Because it would be impossible for us to never be friends for the first time in our 1st year of Mid-School division! Maybe.... This was a memory yet to remember.

"Ah! There you are (Y/N)! Seems like you're already here!"

A familiar voice said. It was Kou!

"Hey, Kou! What brings you—" then, i saw Mitsuba at the back taking pictures of the sky. Birds maybe??

"Oh.... Mitsu-" until i got cut.

"(Y/N)" Mitsuba softly replied. "How was your life without me huh? Lonely? Oh for God's sake you'll still be lonely if it wasn't for me!"

Oh well... Seems like his proud, cocky behaviour stays. "Fine. Very fine." i lied.

"Wait- WAIT WAIT. You two know eachother?!" Kou interrupted. Oh great.

"uhm. Correction! The Five of us! You, (Y/N), Me, Yokoo, and Satou knew EACHOTHER until i got vroomed" Mitsuba corrected. And i nodded in agree.

"Alright evil spirit. I dont give a damn about who you're trying to trick but its impossible that (Y/N) has ever met you!" Kou said

"Pfft— Trick?! SO YOU'RE TELLING ME YOUR BRAIN IS SOOOOO WILTED YOU CANT EVEN REMEMBER THE CUTEST HUMAN ALIVE?!" Mitsuba argued.

"Uhm... Dead." i said to correct. As Mitsuba and Kou looked at me as if they just realized Mitsuba is dead.

"cutest spirit dead. Fine there..." Mitsuba groaned.

Then silence followed.

"hey.... Let's go downstairs i can't find any picture-able stuff up here" Mitsuba said.

The moment Kou turned around a snap was heard. Well, you see Mitsuba took a pic of Kou instead of (Y/N). Oh how ugly this pic is.

"Hey was that a picture?!" Kou gasped happily.

"No it isn't!! Get your hands off me!" Mitsuba said.

I stared onto the blank sky where only afew birds flew. Some white, others black, brown.... Until

"(Y/N) aren't you coming?" Kou asked.

"Meet me."

"huh?"

"In where the Aster Flowers Grew"