~*Rumors*~

"Hey! Guys!" i said the three boys looked at me confused and i said "Would you like to go to lunch where the pretty flowers grow?!"

"well.... I..... OF COURSE WE DO!" Kou said as Yokoo and Satou nodded in agree.

"Great! Just like last year amirite?!" i said happily as i clasped my hands together and hummed. The time that someone finally befriended her, was lunchtime.

"So what class are you guys in?" Yokoo asked

"3rd year, Mid-School Division, Class B." Me, Kou and Satou said.

"Ah! Great! We're together!" Yokoo clapped happily "This will be the best year to end our Mid-School Divisions!"

We all smiled at eachother as we entered our classrooms. Usually on the first day, we pick our seats until the teacher would decide where you'll sit on the third day. So you have two days to stick with your gang or friends and up to the teacher to make you guys stay together.

I sat down at my usual window seat where the garden's visible. Yokoo sat beside me, Satou Behind me and Kou beside Satou. Me and Yokoo were on the second row while Kou and Satou were on the third.

"Hey, (Y/N) you seem busy with your notebook lately you haven't told us about that...." Yokoo pointed at his right eye and i knew what he was asking for, The new eye.

"i'll tell all of you on Lunch on the garden! Just... Don't spread it until it can fully see!" i winked. More like closed my eye and smiled. And on the notebook i didn't write but drew. And i drew... No other than the boy that let me have this wonderful gang of friends. It was Mitsuba.

Classes were still just a dry-run for now since it was still the first day.
And during lunch was our favorite time of the day where they chat and laugh at the garden, while eating their lunch though... Just like last year! But better?

"So.... About that." Yokoo said as he pointed at his right eye

"Ah that-" i said as i slowly stopped laughing at Satou's joke.

"Well, i got an eye transplant!" i said smiling and they stared at me, worried on why i had a transplant.

"Ah about how or why i did is because i had an eye disease last Winter vaccation." i said removing the bandage. "i still couldn't see with it maybe it'll take months before i could go see you guys with it while my left eye is covered!"

"Now you have Heterocromia! An (E/C) eye, and a.... What color is that? Light red?" Kou asked.

"Pink you dumbass" Satou replied

As i giggled abit, i remembered. This eye was oddly familiar whenever i look at the mirror. Was it somebody that i knew that died and owned this eye?

"(Y/N)?" Kou started. "How does having a light red-"

"PINK!" Satou said reminding Kou

"-Pink new eyes feel like?"

"Feels weird just need a couple of months to see you guys clearly with it!" i said with a smile.

"That eye looks familar but i couldn't retrace it!" Yokoo said as he was on a thinking position. So i looked at Yokoo and, He looked back at me and shrugged. "Maybe i just imagined someone with both of those eyes staring at me" and as the bell rang, we scurried off after packing our lunchboxes towards our classroom.

After a few classes of History and Science, it was the mini snack break which lasted for 20 mins. That was also the Broadcasting announcement's time. Hence, in which while eating our snacks, the rumor of Hanako-san was heard everywhere, except outside the school (gardens, pool, gym, field, rooftop, etc.)