Herobrain (Last one?)

Hoodie,masky and y/n done watching and heading towards the mansion they were having fun,When they went inside the girls were Death glaring at y/n while he?Ha walking like Nothing is happening bitches,the tree wave bye eachother and walks in different directions,When y/n went to his room,he saw herobrain laying on his bed a phone on his hand while leaning on the wall scrolling  something or watching? "Hey Hero whats up?" y/n said while hero heard his voice he look at him anf smiled "nothing much dude,Just want to hang out with ya since i have nothing to do.." hero respond and sitting up on his bed "Is that so?i dont mind i really enjoyed having around with you guys" you said while sitting on the chair facing the computer and typing something " 'Guys'?" He said while looking at your back,Confused and pissed "well yea,Its Jeff,BEN,dark,smiley and others why?" Y/n said while done typing "Nothing.." he said a hit of jealousy "Mhn...so?" "Oh yea wanna play minecraft with me?" "Sure i dont at all i miss playing it tho" "heh well as be back then"

When he comes back a controller and bunch of foods in his hand and they started playing,Screaming eachother that they Cheated or laughing cuz eachother's house explode by a creeper