Dr . Smiley (part 4)

Y/n and smiley went to the Cafè (they change there self so the village dont know there killers) and Smiley ordered a Cuppuchino and Blue berry muffin while y/n ordered a F/D and F/S,They were talking,laughing and telling some jokes "So y/n.." "mhn?" "I was wondering what place do you love to stay for some time alone?or place were you want that you really want to see it?" "Well my Favorite place is F/P (favorite place)...i really want to go there but its too expensive tho cuz that place was really cool and pretty view" y/n said while looking outside watching the humans walking here and there talking here and there "I see well what is your favorite Hobby?or reading?" "Well my favorite hobby was R/P (ramdom pick) and my favorite reading was R/P that book is really awesome!its like your in the world full of Fantasy....." y/n smiled and laugh a bit while Smiley blush on how cute he is when he laugh nor smile,He smiled a bit "i see well thats good that you loved that book...i will find that book to read it when i have some time.." he smiled as Y/n looks at him and smiled "Im sure you'll love it!" "Heh im sure will y/n" 'and i always loved your pretty smile and laugh....'

Both boys talking more about there interest,after they're done eating/drinking there food they walk out the cafè and continue walking back home

Mhnn
.....neh..=w=