Chapter 6

Jeff's pov

Ej picked the unconscious Y/N,i was shocked his E/C eyes turned bloody red,his nails are long and BLACK FLAMES?!ok wtf its fucking cool!!but anyways we run back to the mansion with the boys Ofc with sally and hoodie,L.j opened the door and slenderman appear out of nowere sally jump off of masky and rum towarda to slenderman crying,slender picked sally by using his tentacles and ask "child Is Y/N alright?Im very thankful Sally and hoodie are Fine..."slender Said,I talk to him "well slenderp,You see Y/N's E/C eyes are turned to bloody red and The Freaking black flames just come out of nowere and Burned Rake ALIVE..."i said all the guys Nod slender sigh "i see..well bring him to his room ej and I'll ask Y/N when he wakes up..."he said before teleporting to sally's room,I dont fucking know why rake got Sally and hoodie in this fucking Mansion or they both went for a walk with someone?UGHH!!!!GEEZ,everyone goes back to there business while im going to the couch and play video games with BEN as always...

*10 mins later Y/N's pov*

I woke up from my room 'what happen...'i remember i saved Sally and hoodie from the rake...and went unconscious..i look around and stand up,walking where the door is and open it,close it behide me and went down stairs i saw ej eating his kidney and i went to him "hey ej.."i said smiling at him he look at me and ask if im alright i nod and he said to me that slender wants me to go to his office 'i wonder why tho...' i thanked Ej before heading towards slenderman's office i saw a big ass door with X on it i knocked three times and i heard "come in" i open it and close it behide me "Ej said that you want me slender?what is it?"i said and seat on the chair next to his desk "do you remember what happen when you saved sally and hoodie y/n?" He said "All i remember is i was fighting rake that was about to Kill sally...but i feel my nails are long while my eyes are burning....than i saw rake was burning alive.." i said not sure if im right...Slender nods "well child Jeff told me that your eyes are change to red and you summon a black flame and burn him alive..im sure his still alive since his immortal...i want you to train harder alone and focus on your new ability...you may dissmiss" slender said to me i nod and walks out his office i went to Ej where i saw him and seat infront of him,we talked what we like,we laugh as we makes some funny jokes,Lj masky and hoodie joined our chats so five of us are talking in the kitchen,Lj was eating candies,While hoodie and masky eating there cheesecake "hey y/n" "hmm??" "Do you want some cheesecake?" I look at hoodie and i smiled "sure!"i said hoodie nod and take a slice of his cheesecake "Here say ahh"he said i was blushing "ahh~" i said and eat the cheesecake 'hmm...taste soo good!!' I smiled "tatse good hoodie!thanks" i said "welcome y/n"he said and i laughed and look at the time and wave goodbye to them,i went to sally's room so we could play i know sally doesn't have many playmates so i went to to company her...

Ej's pov

I see Hoodie feeded y/n and i was blushing mess when i heard him say 'ahh' lucky i didn't lift my full mask off to hide my blush...i saw Lj was blushing too same as hoodie and masky even tho there wearing a mask even they lift it up a bit i was jealous hoodie feed him....'it should be me...tsk..i wont let them take my angel away..i will ask him out tmmr' i continue eat my kidney before they notice my glare..