Study buddy|𝒦𝒾𝓇𝓀 𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓉𝓉

○~1983~○

" Kirk Kirk! "

I saw him stand by the lockers and ran into him with a stressful smile.

" Hey Y/N what's up? " Kirk asked with a chuckle.

" Mrs Ray just announced a math test next wednesday! Ah, kirk you gotta help me! " I said burrying my head in his chest.

" Of course I'll help you! " He continued to chuckle while lifting my gaze up to his. " Common crackhead don't be so stressed. We have our next class together, let's go. " Kirk grabbed me by my arm and dragged me with him.

Time skip - after school.

The last bell for the day just rang which meant school was over over.

I tried to look for Kirk but I couldn't seem to find him. I walked around the big and boring corridor were students were running all over the place.

As soon as the corridor started to get emptier I decided to go to Kirk's locker to see if he was there. As I was getting closer to his locker I recognized some chuckles behind the corner.

I think I know who's chuckles that is. I thought to myself as I was turning around the corner with a brief smile on my face. And there he was, laughing at his own jokes. Typical Kirk.

" What are you doing? " I asked giggling.

" Oh, hi Y/N I've waited for you. " He held out a piece of paper. " We were writing jokes in english class and ,man, I am funny.

I looked at him in disbelief.

" Okay Kirko, you wanna help me study? "

" Absoloutley. " He took his books out of his before following me out of the building.

When we arrived at my place we went directly to my bedroom. I went to the kitchen real quick to grab some drinks in case we were getting thirsty from all the thinking and counting.

" you want some water? " I asked Kirk who were looking through the mathbook.

" Yeah, water would be nice, thanks. "

I poured two glasses of water and sat next to him on my bed handing him the water.

He gave me a smile and took a sip of his drink.

" Shall we start? " Kirk glanced up to me handing me a pen. I smiled back to him.

" Yes, thanks! " Kirk gave me that smile of his again and started to explain some numbers I didn't quite understand.

Just watching him try to make me understand made me feel even better at math. He knew I've struggled a little on the math exams and were always there to help me.

I've known Kirk for 4 years now. Actually, we first got to know eachother in math class. Hilarious, I know. While the teacher talked about boring numbers me and kirk started to talk about music and we both realized we had much in common.

We both played guitar and listened to heavy metal like bands such as misfits, sabbath and scorpions.

We've been sticking to eachother ever since then. And juring these 4 years of friendship I think I have developed some other feelings that I keep on denying.

" So therefor 10x-7+5x equals... " Kirk stared at me waiting for me to answer.

" Huh? " Daydreaming as always. Stupid me.

Kirk giggled and suddently took my hand in his and placed it on the paper. He scooted a little closer so that my back were against his front.

I was a little suprised by his actions but he spoke before I could react.

" Okay Y/N, let's do this one more time, but this time we do it together. " Kirk half whispered with a rasp in his voice before he led my hand to the paper and started writing down numbers.

" If we take 10x+5x we have..? "

" 15x. " I answered.

" Right. Now just add the rest and there you go.."

" 15x-7. " I giggled at the ticklish feeling of him finishing the digit with my hand. His bare fingers striking lightly against the hold.

" What's so funny? " Kirk looked down to meet my gaze with a crooked smile. The cutest smile he could give you.

" Nothing, I'm just ticklish." I giggled even more as his eyes shot up bright and his smile widen.

" Yeah? How does this feel then? " Kirk grabbed my sides and started to tickle me all over.

The giggles turned into loud laughs as he was moving his fingers all over me trying to find my weakest spot. Soon enough I couldn't handle it anymore so I started to attack him with my fingers.

The studying had turned it's direction towards a tickle fight like no other and it seemed like Kirk was taking the lead cause in just a few seconds I was pushed down to the floor with Kirk on top of me.

" I always win tickle fights. " Kirk said proudly staring into my eyes while laughing at me.

" Fuck you. " Were all I could spit out. That apparently made Kirk laugh harder. I laughed too.

We didn't move away from eachother. The laughs faded and we had totally forgotten about the studying. We just stared at eachother. I don't know why. I just knew that I didn't wanna move away from him. And I guess Kirk didn't too because the next thing I know, his lips were pressed on mine.

The taste of his cherry lips made me shiver. I did not expect that to happen. But one thing is for sure, that kiss made all my true feelings come out. And I kissed him back. Passionently, with all my emotions spreading.

Kirk broke the kiss by grabbing my face and staring at me with the cutest crooked smile. He stroked my cheek and let out out a giggle.

" I knew you had a thing for me. " His face turned red, probably because he couldn't come up with any better words.

I didn't care though, whatever stupid or quirky word he would say sounded romantic in some way. But to be honest those words just made me scoff, in a funny way.

" What's that now? " Kirk looked at me ecspecting a respond from his quirky statement.

I kissed his presious lips one more time before switching places with him. Now I was the one sitting on top of him. I grabbed his sides and hugged him tight.

" We need to study. " I said rather sarcastically.

" You thought. " Kirk grabbed the books on the floor and threw them away. And me. Well, let's just say, he threw me somewhere else.