Dogsitting -Ross

With the puppy of your sister in your hands, you make your way into Monica's apartment. She had to leave town for work and asked you to dogsit, obviously you had no problem with that.

"Hi guys!"

Everybody's head turns towards you and they immediately glance down at the puppy in your hands. Rachel and Phoebe are in total awe as they make their way over towards you so they can pet the little dog.

"Don't tell me you went shopping mid mental breakdown and bought a dog.." Monica looks at you and you quickly shake your head.

"No, it's my sister's. I'm dogsitting." you say before handing the dog over to Phoebe, you walk to the fridge and get out a can of pepsi.

"Puppies and babies are just alike, both hard to take care of but super cute." Phoebe says before planting a kiss on top of the puppy's head. "Rather a child then a dog." Chandler says which makes Monica glance over at him, he immediately regrets his choice of words.

"Not right now... I still need to learn to take care of myself." he says, which makes Monica pout and you laugh.

"How about you and Ross? Are you guys ready for kids?" Phoebe asks as she hands the puppy back over to you.

It makes you think, you and Ross have been together for three years now and he's such a great dad to Ben but to have a child of your own? That's a whole other thing... You two haven't even really discussed it yet, it makes you worry because what if Ross doesn't want to have a baby with you? What if he will never find you a good mom like Carol is to Ben.

Ross makes his way into the apartment and it wakes you up out of your thoughts, the puppy has fallen asleep onto your arm and you can't help but smile when you look at it.

"Did we get a dog were I don't know anything of?"

You look up at Ross who walks over to you and you quickly shake your head while a smile spreads itself onto your lips. He kisses you quickly before looking at the dog again.

"Oh right.. It's your sister's, isn't it?" he asks before bending down so he's on eye level with the dog, he tells it a few sweet words before petting it across the head.

"From this angle it looks like you're talking to her boob." Joey snickers from on the couch and it makes Ross stand up again. You all give him a glare but he keeps on laughing, Chandler even joins him but quickly stops when Monica nudges him on the back of his head.

"Ross.. do you want to have kids with me?" you ask out of nowhere.

It get's silent in the apartment, Ross clearly doesn't know what to say and the others are just awkwardly looking at the both of you. "Am I not good enough for you?" you ask, tears ready to roll down your cheeks in any minute now.

"Let's remove ourselfs from this apartment." Rachel says before guiding everybody outside, the only thing you can focus on is Ross.

"Why would you think that, Y/n?" he asks as it's now just the both of you in the apartment.

"I don't know... Carol is an awesome mom and you might think I'm not good enough to have your child." you say, a tear slips down your cheek and he gets a concerned look on his face.

"Don't you ever think that again, please."

"Well, It's hard when you haven't even answered my question yet." you sigh before walking over to the couch, you let yourself fall into it and place the puppy onto the ground.

"I mean.. I'm just kind of shocked that you would even think about having a kid with me, I always hoped you would want to be the mother of my child but I never thought you would actually want that." he says after sitting down besides you.

"Ofcourse I would want that, I love you Ross." you get a big smile on your face and he smiles aswell before giving you a kiss and then taking you into his arms.

"We can already practice right now." he whispers in your ear before pushing you down slightly and hovering over you.

A laugh leaves your lips as you lock eyes with him, he joins you in your laughter and you stop him by pressing your lips on his.

Crazy what a day of dogsitting can lead to..

----
Some news: I have a new book that I'm super excited about so if you would want to give it a read that would be awesome.

Thanks for all the votes.

Lots of love
<3