Dream - Chandler

You wake up because Rachel and Monica are arguing about something

You wake up because Rachel and Monica are arguing about something. Sunlight is filling your room as you try to open up your eyes, a groan leaves your mouth because you hate it when people wake you up.

The argument is still going on and you sigh deeply before making your way outside your room.

"Finally she's awake, we need your opnion about who's the hottest guy on tv right now." Rachel looks at you and you shrug before sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Let's talk about something else..."

"Fine." she mumbles before sitting down next to you.

Last night you had this really weird dream about Chandler, well it was a sex dream actually. You can't stop thinking about it..

"So did you guys ever had a crazy dream about friends?"

"Oh yeah sure.." Monica nods and Rachel nods along.

"Did you have a dream about somebody?" she asks what makes you nod.

"Who was it about?"

"Chandler.." you say and they look at you like they want to know more. "It was a sex dream.." you mumble and their eyes turn big. "Oh god!" Rachel gasps as a grin forms itself onto Monica's lips.

"Was he good?" Monica asks.

"Mon!"

"I want to know!" she defends herself and you sigh before nodding.

"Oh my god." Rachel mumbles before breaking into laughter.

"Goodmorning girls!" Joey walks into the apartment together with Chandler and you're feeling very uncomfortable. Monica looks at you before wiggling her eyebrows and you send her a glare. "Don't tell." you mouth at her and Rachel as Joey walks closer towards you.

Rachel keeps on grinning while she looks at Chandler and you.

"Rach, why do you keep staring?" Chandler asks and she quickly adjusts herself. "Oh nothing.."

"You guys are acting weird." Joey says while leaning against the kitchen counter.

"I should go, I won't be here for lunch but there's some food in the fridge."

"Thanks Mon." she smiles before walking over to the coat rack, when she passes Chandler she gives him a pat on the shoulder and a huge smirk. For fuck's sake... Chandler doesn't understand anything of what just happened, his brows furrow together before he looks over at Joey who is as clueless as he is.

"I need to tell him, you are being so awkward Y/n.." you give Rachel a glare and you can feel your cheeks turn red.

"Tell who what?" Chandler asks as Joey sits down on the chair where Monica sat.

"Y/n had a dream about one of you guys." Rachel says and you sigh. "About who?" Joey asks before glancing over at you. "It was a sex dream." Rachel grins and you give her a slap on the arm for telling your secret, the boys on the other hand look very surprised.

"Well then it's obviously about me." Joey smirks and you slowly shake your head.

"It was about Chandler."

"Oh hell yeah!" he gives Joey a high-five and you roll your eyes.

You can't stop thinking about Chandler, it's so weird that you had that dream. Rachel and Monica are both at work now and the boys are in their apartment.

After contemplating this for almost the whole day, you finally find the courage to walk over to the their apartment. You want to do this.. There's only one way to find out if he feels the same way, go in there and ask him.

You knock on their door before walking inside, you see Joey sitting infront of the tv and the show he's watching makes you confused and grossed out all at once. "What are you watching?" you ask. "Oh it's weird, you won't understand.." he says and you let out a laugh before walking closer to him.

"Is Chandler here?"

"Yeah in his room." you nod before walking over to the right door, a nervous pit forming in your stomach.

"Chandler?" he's laying on his bed, reading a book.

"Oh hi, what's up?"

"Well that dream.." you mumble, fidgeting with the rings on your fingers because this takes a whole lot of nerve. "I can't stop thinking about it.." he looks at you in shock. "Really? Are you joking?" he asks and you shake your head.

"No.. I'm not." you slowly walk over to his bed and sit yourself down besides him.

Chandler closes his book and places it on his night stand, he sits himself up so he can be closer to you and it makes you smile as your eyes meet his.

"Want to recreate that dream?"

The smile on your face fades into a smirk and his eyes widen, he runs a hand through his hair and you can see him licking his bottom lip before moving closer toward you.

"You don't have to ask me twice." he grins before pressing his lips on yours.

Dreams really can become reality sometimes.

----
Child anyways...