❣︵𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗︵❣

Start from the beginning

"Get out. You and you."

Yoongi and Jimin looked at her. They had no idea why she is reacting like this.

"What?"

"I said get out before I throw something on both of you. You are doing nothing just ordering shit now go and plan by yourself."

Yoongi stood up and went out glaring at her. Then Jimin also stood up and slowly went to her.

"Haneul I-"

"No bitch get out."

He flinched but went out from her room. She sighed and closed the door. But she immediately took car keys and went to the studio as she got a brilliant idea. Not the one she mentioned but the one one.

✗✃✧°﹢⇝∴∨──────

Namjoon was sitting on the couch and he saw it's 12:00 am already. It's his birthday. He smiled as he just turned 26. He never imagined that he will grew up with such experiences but here he is now, being a leader and a mentor of one of the biggest boy group in the world. He immediately picked up his phone and tweeted on twitter for his birthday.

He smiled as he saw he was getting greeting from ARMYs and everyone put his picture on their profile picture

He smiled as he saw he was getting greeting from ARMYs and everyone put his picture on their profile picture. It was making him so happy. This was his best birthday as they achieved what they always dreamed of. It was their hardwork and love of ARMY.

After sometime he heard Jin screaming Infront of him.

"Namjoon-ah Saengil chukhanda Happy birthday bro."

*Saengil chukhanda- Happy birthday*

"Thank you hyung but why are you screaming?"

"Because I'm putting this on our Twitter."

His eyes widen and he stood up.

"Hyung are you insane? ARMYs shouldn't see our new hair colour you know that right?"

[A/n:- This is just my assumption xD as they didn't showed their face on the twitter.]

"I know that's why I covered the screen."

Namjoon sighed in relief and sat on the couch. That's when he got a call from Haneul. He narrowed his eyes and picked up the call.

On call....

"Hello?"

"Hello hyung come to studio something is malfunctioning in the new song."