It's Going Down, He's Not Yelling Timber?

Start from the beginning

His laugh sure was contagious. He seemed so happy, so lovable when no one was around to judge him. Possibly.

I can't really be falling. You both internally asked yourself. Worried, yet satisfied if it actually were true. Maybe, only time would tell .

"Shut up you were laughing to." He looked away with a small hidden smile. "Y-yes because yours was a-awkward by itself." You protested at his statement.

Bakugou rubbed his temples, not because of annoyance, but because he loved this new side of you. Assertiveness and stubbornness.

"Well look who's talking. Ms. Stutter herself." He smirked with a serious comeback. You were taken aback by his words.

"Oh really? Then I guess you must be Mr. Rage huh? Or there's many more I could go on." You began to laugh again.

Bakugou's crimson red eyes widened. His surprised expression was replaced by a smile, and a low chuckle.

Laughs stopped coming from you, listening to his. Again, your cheeks turned into a tomato and butterflies bloomed flying around like a helicopter.

"I was just uh laughing because of your stupid actions. These glasses are replaceable so it doesn't really matter. What matters is the thing you did to show you care. And your attitude after, wow." He added at the end, a feeling bubbling up.

You blinked a couple of times and shrunk back down in your seat, replaying his words. "I- I just wanted to h-help. S-sure their replaceable b-but it wouldn't be t-the s-same. I just d-didn't want to be the cause of that." You managed to blurt out, trying to focus on work again.

Which was merely impossible at this moment with Bakugou.

The blonde sighed. "There's the nervous and stuttering Y/n I know. Thank you." He quietly said staring back down at his paper.

You felt fuzzy and warm hearing his low trial. "Y-your welcome." You spoke in response.

If this was to be timed, it would be recorded as the longest Bakugou has ever been calm, and stopped yelling out like an angry bird.

Then, a knock was heard on the door. A creak followed by it, the door opened a slit.

You and Bakugou turned and saw the face of Azami. Bakugou immediately gritted his teeth and glared at her. She jumped and had on a scared face.

"S-Sorry. Y/n mom said she wants you and the boy to come down. She made food for us to eat." She quickly said and ran off trying to avoid Bakugou.

He rolled his eyes. "Tch, the boy. What the hell is that nickname coming from that witch?" He asked you annoyed by your family at this point.

"I uh don't know, she's always been how she is I guess." You said swallowing a dry lump held in your throat.

"If she's been like that then she's just plain on a piece of crap. She probably doesn't even do it out of emotion if she asked another person to give her orders." He said snatching your paper and writing your name down.

You stared at him in disbelief as he wrote your whole name, just by memory. Your mom misspelled your name at birth and had to get it fixed.

"T-thank you for uh w-writing m-my name." You said taking your paper back as he pushed it towards you.

"It's the easiest thing I swear." He said writing his name down. You gazed down at your paper.

For being an angry gremlin all the time, he has the hand writing of a God. You told yourself looking at how angelic your written name looked.

Bouncing and loud floor boards were heard from outside your door. Followed by a girl scream.

"It's a fat cockroach holy tornado beans!" He shouted stomping all over the floor. You and Bakugou sighed at the same time.

The loud ruckus stopped. "Oh wait. Haha holy cow it's a ball of dust!" His laughs bursted our instead.

"That dunce face idiot. I don't understand how he got in 1A instead of you." Bakugou suddenly said before stopping himself.

He immediately realized and regretted what he said, not fully.

"R-really?" You asked out of pure shock. Bakugou rummaged in his mind and couldn't just flip on the conversation.

"It's pretty obvious. Your both the same amount of smart as you call it, but I think you would pay attention more. Stupid brother always making paper airplanes and going short circuited. If it lands in my hair one more time you need to replace him." Bakugou said slowly standing up.

He was waiting for you to do the same. "Are you coming or not?" He said shoving his hands in his deep pockets as you imagined.

Gulping you stood up with a fire truck blush. "I-I'm coming." You went slightly ahead to lead the way. He actually cares? You questioned yourself.

Being in front, Bakugou tried so hard to not let his crimson orbs drift down in that area. The view wasn't so bad. He smirked as he walked behind.

Downstairs Azami was eating the rice merrily and swinging her feet under the table.

Denki was staring at memes on his phone while continuing to shove food in his mouth.

Your mother was glaring at her food. God knows what goes through her mind.

You and Bakugou sat down at the dinner table, all of their menacing eyes looked up.

"Oh hey guys! How was work?" He asked with a bright smile. "I-uh good. I learned a few things." You smiled as your two plates were already up front.

Bakugou eyed the food, and ate a chunk of rice. He shrugged and continued to eat. Damn his jaw moves while he chews. I wish I was that food- Stop! You yelled at yourself, soon digging in with a pink nose.

A pair of eyes burned into your soul. Your mothers. "Yes mom?" You asked looking up from your food.

"No nothing. I'm just surprised you two didn't do anything since I see no evidence. I'm bound to check later." She sent a glare before continuing to eat.

You looked down at your plate again, playing with your food. Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Look lady we didn't do anything. If you want go ahead and check, you won't find anything other than pencil shavings." Bakugou barked at her.

Your mother was shocked, she stared at him with a stink eye. Bakugou looked at her with a fury in him once again.

Denki's food fell off his fork as his phone fell out of his palm, showing a meme of Shrek. Azami stood quiet and facepalmed.

You were, pleased honestly. He stood up for you. Not even your brother had done that before. Was there anything he wasn't good at?

Now, denying the feeling was over your head. All of your body felt heated as you continued to eat in the tense atmosphere.

The whole table was quiet for the rest of the dinner.

Bakugou was already marking a territory at your house and a reputation. He wasn't going to let your bonding strip end because of your demon mother.

Whatever it took, he was willing right now. For Y/n.