Chapter 21: The Reason of his Coldness

Start from the beginning

Everyone in their campus knows about how close this two, and they thought that no one can break their closeness.

When a new student transfers to their university, both become close to her. Until at the middle of the year, Jungkook confess to her. And Lisa really have a feelings to Jungkook since the first time she saw the guy.

Jungkook told Bogum about his relationship to Lisa and the other congratulated him but deep in his heart, he was burning in jealousy.

And everything change when suddenly Jungkook was sent by his father to attend a week meeting in Ireland,he's just 18 at that time but he was already a ceo of their company.

"Baby, i will miss you." Lisa said, running his fingers to Jungkook chest.

"Lis, its only a week. I really need to go. Its a important meeting. Besides,Bogum is also at the university. If something or someone gives tou trouble,let him know,okay baby?" Jungkook says,kissing his girlfriend forehead then to her lips.

"Park, please take care of Lisa." Jungkook stated.  "I'll call you when i reach there,okay baby?" Looking at his girlfriend who was sobbing,hugging him tightly.

"I love you,baby." Lisa whispered and they both kissed. Jungkook breaks the kiss and smile to her.

"I love you too,babe. Its time,i'll need to go. Take care both of you." He said,waving his hands to them.

"aist ... I miss him, Bogs."  said Lisa depressingly. 

"Lisa, it's just two days since he left, and besides, you talk every day on the video call."  Bogum says trying his best to hides the jealousy he feels. 
Lisa looked up and gazed at the shady sky. 
"Let's go to the bar, Bogs. It's just  to relieve my sadness at least for a while."  She said with a pleading eyes.  Bogum smiled at the girl and then helped her stand up. 

"Okay, let's go."  Bogum said cheerfully and in a flash they were at the bar. 

Soon Lisa was feeling dizzy, because of the amount she had been drinking.

"Lisa, you're drunk. I'll take you home."  worried, Bogum said.

"Aist !!! don't be in a hurry, Bogum."  lisa said, stomping her feet.  SHe forced himself to stand up, approached the young man.

Bogum stared into her eyes and he gulp,feeling the closeness of their faces. Lisa even brought the body closer until they were already touching. 

Lisa smiled as she felt Bogum's hard cock. 

"Lisa ..."

"shhh ... I know you have feelings for me, Park. I can see the anger and jealousy in your eyes every time Jungkook and I are together."  Lisa says flirting with her boyfriend's bestfriend. 

Bogum moaned softly as he felt Lisa's touch between his thighs.

He cant control anymore, he smashed the soft lips of Lisa and they were both lost in their world.