Chapter 3. The ball

Start from the beginning

" hey uh Hanneta" i paused " do you ever feel it?" i didn't need to say anymore she knew what i was talking about.

She was looking at me through the mirror. I could feel her stare. "It's always there calling me, it's like a ringing in your ear that won't go away. But I fight it, I have to." Han paused and looked down "even after all my meditation it's still there, oh well,  i'm not a jedi anyway." she looked up again at me and smiled. I added the finishing touches to her hair and spun her stool around.

" Alright. Is it dress time?" i said to her

" Why  I thought you'd never ask" she smiled.  She stood up walking toward the door  I followed.

We walked out into her bedroom to the dresses hanging up on a hook on her door. My dress was a soft peach color. It complimented my caramel skin tone nicely, I made it from a silk fabric and gave it a corset back. I put my dress on and Han laced up the back for me. I made it slim fitting to show off my figure.  Han began to put her dress on. I had made it a Ball Gown style with a many layered skirt to make it extra poofy. I made Monte a shirt to match her dress, a Royal Purple silk fabric and a lot of it. I also made the back of Hans dress lace up, it just looks nicer. I laced up the back of  Hans dress and we walked over to the mirror to look at ourselves in the dresses.

Hans' eyes lit up as she took a deep breath "Wow Crystal you've done it again!  You never fail to amaze me." she paused walking over to her closet to get a black pair of heels "oh my stars i'm so nervous what if he's there?" she turned and walked back towards me " How do i look Crystal? Do I look Okay?

I laughed " Wow Princess Hanneta Solo has it that bad, and you don't even know his name!"

" I can go get it out of one of the officers!" she yelled " How much time do we have until the party starts?

" HANNETA YOU CAN'T DO THAT HERE! Everyone is gonna question how you even know how to do that! I paused " Look let's go see how your moms doing the ball starts in 30 minutes."

Hanneta looked in the mirror one more time and took in a deep breath " Please, she doesn't want to see me right now. She always loves to see you though."

" Now Han you're just saying that." i said, walking towards the door. " We look great now we got to show them how great Hanneta Solo really is."

" That's exactly my point!" Han said closing her door behind her as we walked out of her room " They know me has a pretty face, OR Montes sister! Or even worse  Rey Skywalkers daughter-"

"C'mon  now Hanneta your mom is great she's just really into jedi training, i'd love to be Rey's daughter!" i said as we continued walking down to Reys room.

" Yeah well she treats you like one." we stopped at her door " you go in first."

" oh my gods Hanneta move out of the way!" I said opening her door. And there stood a very beautiful Rey in a long white dress with a light fabric draped over her shoulders like a cape, standing looking in a mirror.

Rey quickly turned to us as i opened the door " ah Crystal darling it's very lovely to see you," Han finally made it into the room but walked over very slowly. By the time I was next to Rey Han had only made it in the door.

" We came to see you how you were doing, and Hanneta and i  didnt want to walk down to the party alone so we wanted to walk with you. I hope that's alright?" I asked. Rey was fixing her hair in the mirror in front of her. She looked over at me and smiled.