Chapter 12- Just You and I

A/N: This chapter takes place during Season 1, Episode 12, and Episode 13. Most of the scenes won't be included or will be heavily changed.

I received the call that we all wanted to have. I obviously answered it, as we were discussing what to do. Honoka obviously wouldn't be in here, since she is resting. I decided that I should probably be on mute for the whole thing.

Eli was currently talking to Nico.

"Nico, Honoka's mom said that we can't see her for another two days."

"B-But! You have to listen to her thoughts, too! We can't just make that huge of a decision without the center's thoughts!"

"No, Nico. You're the only one who hasn't accepted the hard truth. We're not going to participate in Love Live."

Hanayo's voice appeared, sounding very sad.

"Nico. We already brought enough attention to the school. We don't need to enter Love Live."

Rin agreed with her best friend.

"Yeah... Besides, the chairwoman had pointed out that we're overworking ourselves."

Nico sighed.

"I guess you're right. It's just that... we were so close, you know?"

They discussed who would go to break Honoka the news. The call ended shortly after, and I got a text from Nico.

since were not entering Love Live, we may as well leave the group, right?

youre still thinking about that? 

its been on my mind for a while now

dont. theyre your friends, remember?

i guess

Why was she still considering that? It worries me...

Nico and I were walking to school before we met Honoka on the way. She looked down. Nico called out to her.

"Hey, Honoka."

"Yeah, Nico?"

"You'll annoy the hell out of everyone if you show up to practice like a quiet kid."

I turned towards Nico.

"I don't think that'll help her-"

"She's fine, Y/N!"

Honoka looked at us.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. We still have more performances other than Love Live to worry about, anyway."

Honoka was called over by some First Years. Nico looked at me.

"Y/N, about that..."

"About what?"

She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my chest. 

"Remember... you said that you liked me."

"Yeah, you did, too."

"Then don't you want to spend our final year together?"

"Stop bringing this up-"

"Stop not answering. Just tell me, Y/N. I'm sure at one pointed you hated the Muse girls. After all, you were the one who said that you wanted to spend more time with me."

"I-"

The bell rang. She stopped hugging me and waved.

Man...