"I mean what did u guys have in mind? I'm sure that there's a lot of stuff that we could do around here! New Orleans is a pretty big city!"

"I was thinking that we could all go out to eat somewhere. I'm starting to get hungry. Did any of u eat dinner yet?" Phoebe asked.

"No," everybody answered.

"R u guys hungry yet."

"The word hungry does not describe how I feel right now. Neither does starving. I'm BEYOND starving! I need to eat right now!" Sam answered.

"Me too!" We all agreed.

"Ok CHILL out! Taylor, Miles, where could we go to eat around here?" Phoebe asked.

"Hey guys! Sorry we took so long to answer u! We didn't hear our phones go off cuz I was listening to music on my iPod and Miles was helping Louie practice his ghosting skills with Ray!" Taylor finally texted us about five minutes later.

"Lol it's ok. So what were u listening to?" Henry asked.

"Really Henry? We're all starving and been waiting for Taylor and Miles to tell us a good restaurant to go to and ur just gonna ask Taylor what she was listening to on her iPod and make us go off topic?" Sam asked, seeming annoyed.

"Hey be nice to Henry!" Cat scolded her.

"I am I am!"

"Thank u Cat," Henry thanked our kind and caring friend.

"I was listening to the songs that I bought on it," Taylor answered.

"Ik that but what song did u listen to last?"

"I'm not too sure but I think that it was Cool Kids."

"Ughhh... In 3....," Sam began, "2...."

"Hey are u copying my catchphrase?" I asked.

"No and 1...."

"OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!!!" Cat, Carly, and Phoebe texted at the same exact time.

"Knew it...."

"Me too! That's why I bought it on iTunes!" Taylor texted.

"That is my favorite song right now!" Cat told us.

"Same here!" Phoebe agreed, "I really hope that my choir teacher lets us sing it at our concert."

"That's my fav song too!" Carly agreed.

"So what's ur favorite song of all time?" Taylor asked.

"Ughhh!" Sam texted, getting very annoyed.

"Guys I don't mean to sound rude but Phoebe asked us what restaurants r good around here and we never answered her! Plus we're all starving! Can u please stop talking about music?"

"THANK U MILES!!!"

"Alright we'll stop," Carly, Taylor, Cat, and Phoebe replied.

"Thanks. Any suggestions on where we should eat Tay?" Miles asked, "U should be very familiar with the restaurants in Human World."

"Miles I'm standing right next to u. U could've just asked me in rl," Taylor stated.

"Same with what u just texted."

"U could've said that in rl you know."

"MAD TEXTERS!!!" Gibby texted.

Spencer, Gibby, and I all bursted out laughing.

"Huh?" Charlotte asked, confused.

"U guys wouldn't get it. It's an inside joke," Spencer replied.

"Oh. So let's be serious now. Where can we eat Taylor?"

"Oh a new Dave and Busters just opened up on 579 Wood St.! I heard that its really cool! They have an arcade that u can eat inside of and play video games!" Taylor told us.

"Woah that does sound cool!" We all agreed.

"So its all agreed? We're going to Dave and Busters?"

"Well I would have to ask Mom and Hank first but it sounds like an awesome idea!" Carly complimented her.

"Thanks! Me and Miles have to ask our parents too. So what time should we go?"

"Idk how far is it?" Henry asked.

"About five minutes away from where I live and probably about ten from ur hotel."

"6:00 sounds good to me. By the time that we get over there, it will probably be around then," Captain Man told us.

"Yeah," we all agreed.

"Alright me and Carly will go ask Mom and Dad if we can go!" Phoebe replied.

"And me and Taylor will ask Dad and Michelle if we can go," Miles added.

"Kk," Cat replied.

"Ok," the rest of us replied.

"Alright we just asked them and they said that we can go!" Carly announced about five minutes later.

"Mom and Ray said that we can go too!" Taylor added.

"Alright then see u guys at Dave and Busters!" Charlotte texted us.

"Ok bye!" Everybody replied, as I turned my phone back off.

With that being said, I entered the address to Dave and Busters in the GPS app on my phone and we headed out the door, down the elevator, into the lobby, into the parking lot, climbed into our car, backed out of the parking lot and onto the street, and we were off!