Chapter 8

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

I'd like to give a shoutout to RyanSmith020 for being the first one to answer all of yesterday's questions correctly.

Chapter Eight: What Should We Do?
Freddie Benson POV

"Ding!" My, Gibby, and Spencer's phones went off alerting us that we had all just received a text message.

It was now around 5:45 in the evening in Louisiana on Friday, February 13th, and Gibby, Spencer, and I had just gotten into our hotel room at the Tipton Hotel.

"Geez, we literally just got in and their already texting us!" Spencer exclaimed, as he set down his red suitcases on the ground.

"I know, right!?!?" I agreed, as I wheeled my black suitcases into our living room, "They're like the mad texters!"

"Well, at least they don't text us when we're right next to them!" Gibby told us, as he wheeled his dark-blue suitcases into the living room, "That's a true sign of mad-textiness!"

Spencer, Gibby, and I all laughed, as we unzipped our suitcases to get our phones out of them so we could see who had texted us. As soon as they were unzipped, we opened them. Lying right there on top of all of my other belongings, was my blue Pear Phone. I quickly picked it up and pressed its power button, causing its screen to light up. Right there across my lock screen was a message from Phoebe.

"Hey guys! We just arrived in New Orleans and are now in our hotel! I feel like she should do something fun tonight. What should we do?" The text message read.

I quickly swiped my finger across my lock screen, put in my passcode, opened up my Messages app, and began to text Phoebe back. I also noticed that Sam, Cat, Carly, Taylor, Miles, Henry, Charlotte, and Captain Man, were also in the chat along with me, Phoebe, Spencer, and Gibby.

"That sounds like a great idea! Idk what we should do. We should probably wait until Sam, Cat, Henry, Charlotte, Captain Man, Taylor, and Miles get get back to us cuz idk if they're in New Orleans yet and Taylor and Miles know what places there is to go to around here."

"Yeah we probably should," Phoebe agreed with me.

"Hey guys! We literally just got in our hotel room! We would all love to do something with u guys! What did u have in mind Phoebe?" Cat texted us about a minute later.

"Idk cuz I'm not from New Orleans and idk what there is to do around here."

"Yeah me neither," Sam, Carly, Spencer, Gibby, and I all agreed.

"Let's wait until Charlotte, Henry, and Captain Man get to New Orleans and for Taylor and Miles to get back to us and then we can decide what we should do," Sam told us.

"Ok," Phoebe, Cat, Spencer, Carly, Gibby, and I all agreed.

"Hey guys! We just walked into our hotel room and its HUGE!!! Who knew that they have discounts for famous superheroes!?!?" Captain Man texted us about a minute later.

"Cool so what hotel r u staying at?" Carly asked.

"The Tipton Hotel."

"Omg that's where we're staying!"

"Yeah, us too!" Sam, Cat, Gibby, and I all agreed.

"So what should we do?" Charlotte asked.

"We don't know what there is to do around here. The only ones in this chat who are from New Orleans r Miles and Taylor and they haven't answered us yet," Gibby replied.