Chapter 19

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

Chapter Nineteen: The Trial
Miles Preston POV

I took a huge gulp as Captain Man, Jasper, Piper, Louie, Sam, Carly, Spencer, Goomer, Nona, Phoebe, Billy, Nora, Max Thunderman, Dad, Michelle, Tori, Beck, Jade, Andre, Robbie, Alex, Justin, Max Russo, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Mr. and Mrs. Russo, and I walked through the huge, wooden, light-brown double doors. It was now 10:00 in the morning on Wednesday, February 18th. We were all now in Baton Rouge and today was the day of Cat, Dice, Charlotte, Henry, Frankie, Gibby, Taylor, and Freddie's trial. Of course, Dad, Louie, and I decided to possess some people so we could easily seen and heard by the jury and audience. We decided not to take Rex or Dr. Colosso along with us, as they might weird-out the people in the court. In order to make Tori, Jade, Beck, Rex, Robbie, Alex, Mr. and Mrs. Russo, Justin, and Max Russo not be as confused as they were, we were forced to tell them about everything. Yes, we told them about how Dad, Louie, and I are ghosts, how the Thunderman's and Carly have superpowers, how Carly is the chosen one, how they have a talking rabbit named, Dr. Colosso, how Ray Manchester is Captain Man, Swellview's beloved superhero, how Henry is his sidekick, Kid Danger, and how we defeated a bunch of ghost super villains in the past. For some odd reason, when we told them that Henry was Kid Danger, Piper's eyes widened and she began to gag.

Also, Jasper lowered his head and said, "Now I know why he got so upset at me when I said that Kid Danger was a lousy sidekick and that I could be a way better sidekick than him. I shouldn't of said that to him. I feel bad now."

In return of us spilling our secrets, the Russo's decided to spill theirs. It turns out that they are a family of wizards who have these cool wands, cool powers, and who can create this crazy spells. We made them promise not to tell anybody our secrets and the Russo's made us to the same. We all swore that we would not spill anything to anybody unless we had their permission to.

On each side of the room, there were two tables. One for us and one for the opposite side of the case. In front of the tables, were five stands. One for the judge, two for the other jury members, and two for the defenders; one for each side of the case. Behind the tables were an array of red chairs for the audience. Like the jury, the audience also gets to help decide whether the person/people who were accused are guilty or not. Then all of the sudden, Cat, Dice, Taylor, Henry, Charlotte, Gibby, Frankie, and Freddie, who were locked up in handcuffs and dressed up in orange uniforms, were brought into the room by eight police officers. They sat them down at the ginormous table that was on the right side of the room. We decided to take our places and sit down next to them.

"What are you guys doing here!?!?" Gibby asked, seeming confused.

"And who are they!?!?" Taylor asked as she motioned towards Alex, Max Russo, Justin, Mr. and Mrs. Russo, Tori, Beck, Jade, Andre, and Robbie with her handcuffs.

"Did you guys really think that we were going to let you guys get arrested for something that you didn't do?" Phoebe asked.

"How did you guys know about all of this and the fact that we didn't do it?" Dice asked, confused.

"Because we saw it on the news and besides, we know that you kids would never destroy a house!" Dad explained.

"Not even Frankie would do something like that!" Michelle added.

"Wait, Jade, Andre, Tori, Beck, and Robbie!?!?" Cat exclaimed.

"And Jasper and Piper!?!?" Henry chimed in.

"And Mr. and Mrs. Russo, Alex, Justin, and Max!?!?" Frankie and Taylor added.

"What are you guys doing here!?!?" Cat, Henry, Taylor, and Frankie all questioned at once, seeming really confused.