《1》Knock《1》

Studies have proven that people in comas can hear every single thing happening in the real world

that was half true...

"Oh, how I wish to see the sunrise again." He looked up to the sky expecting to see any changes but all he saw was his reflection staring right back at him. He opened his sony DCR-HC52 MiniDV Camcorder and started filming again.

"Hello, it's me Damian Bo." He started to walk back to his place walking in the same path he just created. Oddly enough he didn't break a sweat and his clothes weren't even wrinkled after all the work he did.

"My situation is still the same as yesterday and for the past 4 years." The tone of his voice was neutral like everything around him seemed normal.

"That data is based on the moment I got here." He took many turns without even thinking twice as he already memorized all of the paths he created.

"For the past 4 years, I have wandered around this small world."

"There is no logical explanation of how this world exists but my theory is that this world is created by my mind." For those years he tried to figure out where he was and that was the only sane thing he could come up with.

"And for the past 4 years, I am still comatose in the real world." He wasn't completely disconnected in the real world. It was just as if he was stuck in a new one.

"Today I will update my current situation." He finally got back as he closed the door behind him he placed the camcorder on the table and placed his equipment inside his drawers.

"I am standing next to the big window in my office." He stands near his office as he placed his jacket on his chair.

"I have no other clothes available except for the suit I am wearing now" he turned around to present his clothes that never seem to get wrinkled. He then proceeds to take the camcorder and circles the room.

"The whole room is the exact replica of my office except for the single picture frame." All the things inside were simple decorations of a few awards and shelves with useless trinkets. He walked closer to one shelf that holds one single picture.

"It's a picture of my whole family and everything is still blurred." He focused the camcorder on the blurry picture. The only thing that can prove it was a picture was the color of the clothes that the family was wearing.

"To keep me from remembering the person wearing the blue suit with the black-tie is my father Kim Bo and next to him is my mother named Yin Bo." He pointed out the two people that seemed to be sitting on the chair at the center.

"I have four siblings. My older brother's name is Sett who is still praying for me to die in the real world and I am the second son." He then proceeded to point to his left where he and his brother was standing behind their father.

"The one next to me is my sister Blace who I haven't seen in 10 years in the real world." The picture of his sister next to him was the most blurred picture and the only visible thing enough was a yellow dot. One possible reason that she was the most unrecognizable out of everyone was the fact that before he got there he already forgot what she looked like. Making it even harder for him to remember what she looked like in the picture.

"My youngest sibling is Mila who visits me at the office frequently." She on the other hand has a more visible shape of a human and the outline of her smile was visible.

"She once bought me 3 malls for my birthday and we both knew that it would end up back to her." For just a second he can't help but let out a small smile at that simple memory. It's been a while since he last thought about anything in the real world.