It's Not Really Spying

Ana POV

I sat at the small round table, bored out of my mind. Tini was working or whatever even though she doesn't have to and I've told her she doesn't have to. She says she feels bad not working since she hasn't been needed lately as the queen of all of Aaa.

What should I do... I thought looking around the room, hoping to find an activity to keep me not bored. I scan the room and but nothing catches my eye. I rest my head on my arms and state at my crystal ball. Should I? Gumball would be mad if he found out.... And Tini.... And Marshall........... But none of then need to know!

I sat up in my seat and looked around. "Tini!" I called out. A few seconds pasted with not a single sign of movement. I turned back to the ball and waved my hands. The image of Marshall packing his things into boxes appeared. What is he doing? Was he moving? He loves that house! I sighed and lay my head sideways, still watching him pack.

Then a knock sounded at his door. He slowly stood up, stretched his back and floated tyou he door. To both of our suprise Gumball was standing on the other side of the door.

When Marshall open the door and realized who was there he tried closing the door in his face but Gumball stuck his hand out before he could.

That was never going to work. I thought to myself. Gumball was an expert on getting in before you can lock him out. It's super annoying.

"What do you want?" Marshall asked, obviously irritated.

"I, um, well, you see-"

"Spit it out Gumwad." Marsh said even more annoyed.

"Well, you and Tini are close so i-"

"One what could you possibly want from Tini rust is so important that I'd tell you where she is when you're the reason she's gone," This was getting intense. I could see how much the whole 'you're the reason Tini left' thing hurt Gumball. I knew he still liked her. It was so obvious. "Two I don't know where she is anyway so you probably won't find her." Marshall said then turned to close the door but Gumball, once again, stopped him.

"One more question. Are you leaving?" He said staring at the boxes.

"I'm gonna move around, focus on a music career, stay away from you..." Marsh mumbled that last part, but Gumball still heard it.

"Ok. Thank you." Gumball said the turned to walk away.

"Anastasia! I'm home!" I quickly waved my hand over the ball making the image disappear, at the doing of Tini's voice.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, Tini! How was work?" I greeted turning to the hall that she came through.

"It was go- oh my Glob, Ana you're bleeding!" She yelled, then started frantically running around the room searching for bandages and towels.

I looked down. Four 'c' shaped marks with blood dripping from them were on both of my hands. Probably from me clenching my fists while watching Marshall and Smart Butt fighting.

"Were you spying on unsuspecting citizens again?" She asked, smirking, as she dabbed my hands.

"Uh, yeah..." I said, hoping she wouldn't ask anymore.

"What was so intense that you injured yourself?"

"Uhhh... It was an old married couple fighting about how the wife ate some of the last piece of pizza then threw it away, without finishing, like, who does that?!?" Good job Anastasia! I mentally pat myself on the back

"Sounds intense." Tini laughed. She had a beautiful laugh. Like a goddess maybe.... Or a fairy tale princess...... I don't know, it's just pretty.

"There. Your hands are fixed." She said, placing my hands on my lap and standing up to put away the bandages.

"Thank you!" I smile, standing to check my clothes for blood stains.

"You're welcome."