"I want a fan club," the bald guy went into deep thought. "Noya! We need a fan club!"

"Yes! Yes! We do, Tanaka!" 'Noya' said.

"Sorry boys, but I'm way too busy doing
president-like duties for the club I am already in," I went on.

"Such a shame." 'Tanaka' shook his head.

"Yeah! We missed out on a beauty!" Noya added.

"Please, excuse our rude teammates," the silver haired guy said. "I'm Sugawara, Koshi, but you can just call me Suga!"

"I'm Sawamura, Daichi," the brown haired male said. "As I was saying before Tanaka and Nishinoya came along, yes, he is inside."

"Thank you! I'm L/n, Y/n," I replied. "Can you please just tell him that I'll be waiting for him in the parking lot?"

"No need. I'm right here." The one and only finally joined the conversation.

"Oh my- thank you so much for graciously presenting yourself in front of us! I have been waiting for this moment my whole life! I-"

"Knock it off, L/n," Kageyama cut me off.

"That hurt, Tobio," I whined.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?" He asked.

"The same amount of times it's going to take for you to finally show up on time," I shot back.

"You stood them up?" Tanaka asked.

"Not cool! We would never do that to you,
L/n!" Noya chimed in.

"It's not like that," I stated swiftly.

"Well, I'm here and ready to go now, aren't I?" Kageyama began walking past me.

I grabbed his sleeve to keep him from getting any farther and said, "no, you're not. You're still wearing your practice clothes. Go to the club room and get changed."

"We can go-"

I raised my eyebrows and he stopped talking. "You're already late as is, you might as well look presentable," I said.

"Fine," he gave in. I let him go and he began walking to the club room.

"Where's Kageyama?" a familiar voice asked. "I want to ask him why he is refusing to set to me today!" I turned and saw the orange haired guy from last night. Hinata is his name, I believe.

"He went to the club room to get changed," Daichi answered.

"Yeah. Apparently, Kageyama's in a secret relationship he failed to mention to us," Tanaka laughed.

"Yeah! And they're super pretty!" Noya complimented. Wow, he shouts a lot.

"Guys they have a name!" Suga scolded. "Hinata, this is-"

"Hey, L/n!" Hinata greeted me.

"Hi, Hinata!" I replied.

"You two know each other?" Daichi questioned.

"Yeah, we met last night at Coach Ukai's store," he smiled. "They were going to meet with Kageyama."

Their eyes all widened. This can't be good. Kageyama please hurry back. I don't want to deal with this alone.

"So, are you two dating?" Noya asked, as he stepped closer to me.

"How long have you two been dating?" Tanaka asked as he also took a step forward.

"Guys, I will not let you bombard L/n with questions. They just met us," Suga got in between the two boys and me. Thank you, Suga. Thank you.