Chapter 13

Aizawa pov~~

When I got to school I looked around expecting to see him running up to me. Instead I see him get tackled from behind by two of our classmates I didn't know their names but I had seen them talking to Hizashi before so I just assumed they were friends. I saw him turn to talk to them then I guess I caught his eye because he stopped and turned to me and I saw his eyes light up which I have to admit made me blush that someone could have that kind of reaction just by looking at me I waved at him but then saw one of the people he was just talking to run towards me Hizashi was too late to notice to stop her. 

She ran up to me and grabbed my hand and starred into my eyes. Her own eyes sparkling for me I was slightly terrified because I had no idea who this person was or what she wanted. But luckily I did see Hizashi running towards us being closely followed by the blonde boy he was talking to. 

"Hey so question are you and Hizashi soulmates because you both have a black and green eye?"

Me and Hizashi looked at each other contemplating weather or not we should tell them. 

"yeah we think we are", he said to his friends with a slight blush on his face. His friends then burst into girlish screams as they jumped up and down. They then started to talk to me as we continued to walk to the school doors. As it turns out they were actually really nice just incredibly, with them and Hizashi together all talking I could already feel a headache coming on.

later in the classroom in English class during the time that we got to work on our homework he came and sat with me to ask me questions since I had already finished mine. 'He looked so cute while focusing' I caught myself thinking multiple times during his time at my desk. He was very cute.

At lunch he and all of his friends came and sat with me and to be honest I kind of loved it, sure they were loud and nosy but they all had good intentions and they all understood me not wanting to talk and instead included me in conversations in other ways. 

After school me and Hizashi walked home together.I enjoy the time I get to spend alone together with him. I catch myself thinking these thoughts a lot and they do make me blush but I don't try to stop them. 

Yamada pov~ 

I love walking home with him, I love looking at the hair that brushes his jaw line, I love that whenever he sees a cat you can see his eyes light up, I love him. I look down a his hand and reach out to grab it with out thinking about it. His hand is so warm and cute and soft. I saw him blush slightly and then he held my hand tight as well. The walk home was peaceful but I was dreading going home, my mom I don't understand why she has a problem with who I like. I think tonight i'm going to have to talk to her tonight. I hope I can get through to her I'll also have my dad help me he's never had a problem with it from what I've seen, I mean we watch Love Simon together. 

A/N 

I'm gonna write that part soon sorry i've been mia been busy with school hope youve enjoyed :)