Chapter 14

Yamada pov~

When I got home I stopped at the door and starred down the hallway nto the kitchen. "Hey buddy how was school?", I snapped my head towards the voice. My dad worked a lot so he wasn't home often. "DAD!", I said as I dropped my stuff and slid off my shoes,"I missed you so much!",My happiness faded when I realized that I had to tell him and see if he would support me. "Hey dad I have something to tell you" I said suddenly feeling the anxiety rise into my throat. 

" Whats up bud you can tell me anything", he said with an inquisitive look on his face. "Well uh. . . I th- think I . . . f-found my soulmate and I-I really like him." there I said it I said it was a him. It felt like time had slowed as I raised my head to look at the expression my dads face held. 

He was smiling. 

"That's great, i'm so happy for you when can he come over i'd love to meet him!". I nearly burst out crying. "well I would like to but mom doesn't like that he's a boy and not a girl she said it-"," wait she what, did she say that to you", now he looked angry. "Yeah she did she said it wasn't natural". I could feel the tear welling up in my eyes. He was pissed to say the least. He wrapped me in a hug and told me to go to my room. He then went into the kitchen where I saw him talk to my mom. 

I didn't hear much yelling, mostly from my mom. My dad was never one to argue he always tried to talk out the issue no matter how angry he was. But I did hear him yell that night. And. . . to be honest it felt good to know that he was only yelling for the sake of me. I didn't like my parents arguing but. . . I knew it was for the good. 

Later that night I was about to go to bed when both of my parents cam into my room with my mom crying. She apologized and said how she now understood how she hurt me but she wanted me to understand that it may still take her time to understand. I understood. 

A/N

wow so many uploads I know. I've been writing these in U.S. history so. . . yee enjoy?