Chapter 2

Ok i'm dedicating this chapter to @EraserMicFanGirling because they inspired me to do this/ actually get out of bed so yep here you go

~~~~~

Hizashi froze for a second at the beauty of the others eyes but regained his composure after Aizawa moved to attack. 

~after the battle because i'm bad at action scenes~

Hizashi was defeated by the new kid, and lost his glasses in the fight, he felt some embarrassment but he was also so in awe at his abilities he didn't even care. "Hey hi," he said while running up to the boy he was just defeated by,"wow you are so good! Whats your quirk exact-" he was cut off when he seen Shota's eyes and when Shota seen his. They stared into each others eyes both realizing the same thing but only one was showing their happiness, Hizashi. Shota spoke first to both of their surprise," so I guess you're my soulmate huh," there was a pause as Hizashi thought," yeah, Yeah, YES YOU ARE WOOOOO-" he was stopped when his new found soulmate wrapped his scarf around his mouth so he couldn't speak anymore."Would you be quiet. We really don't know if it's true that we are soulmates, we only think because our eye colors match so well but the only way to tell is if we kiss which i'm not doing with a complete stranger so you either have to make me fall in love with you or you could leave it alone and we could go our separate ways. I honestly don't care either way."Hizashi then without hesitation stated,"then be prepared to fall in love with me Shota Aizawa because i'm not giving up on you!"

When they got back to the classroom they all got some free time to do whatever. Hizashi, of course, went to talk to Shota and completely ignored his usual friend group," Hey Aizawa since we just met today and you are, for now, my new friend we should get to know each other. So question one how old are you?" he waited for a response but only got ignored so he kept trying until his old friend group came over."Hey Hizashi you trying to talk to the new kid?" "yep but I don't think he's very social" he said. Hearing this Shota stood up and looked at his supposed soulmate and said," I just wanna sleep i'll answer your first question though since my birthday was November 8th i'm 15 now. Now , let me take a nap." Hizashi accepted this and went to talk to his regular friend group until lunch, all the while stealing glances in Shota's direction. 'God he's beautiful when he sleeps' he said as a tiny bit of drool seeped out of Aizawa's mouth, he sighed a love filled sigh(lol am I making him too dramatic. Idk I think it's funny but if you guys don't then feel free to tell me) his friends noticed this and opted to ask him what the matter was,"hey Hizashi is something the matter you keep looking over at the new kid and sighing, are you ok?" Toshinori asked with a concerned look plastered on his face. "Yeah i'm fine but he's so stubborn I don't really know how to make him fall- become my friend," he almost forgot that Aizawa had made him promise not to tell anyone that they were supposed soulmates. "Well ok if you say so but you should probably go and wake him up because lunch is soon," Nemuri said pointing at the clock. Hizashi nodded in agreement and went over to the sleeping boy. He slowly walked over to the sleeping boy, he gently shook his shoulder but before he could do anything else his arm was grabbed and was now being cuddled but the sleeping boy. Hizashi blushed a deep crimson and had a goofy grin placed on his face as he gently looked at the others sleeping face now being pressed in to his arm, he almost fan girl squealed right there but held it down as to not draw too much attention. He was just about to try to take his arm out so the now sleeping boy wouldn't be embarrassed when he woke up but then the bell for lunch rang and the sleeping boy woke up immediately. As soon as he woke up he realized something wasn't right he looked forward at the blonde in front of him who's face was a bright red and who's arm he was cuddling up to he immediately let go of the arm and got up out of his seat he looked at the flushed blonde in front of him and said,"this never happened," while a slight blush grew across his face, before speed walking out of the room and towards the cafeteria leaving behind a flustered Hizashi. 

~~~

Here you guys go I hope you enjoyed and yeah I might post again later but I don't know yet byeeeeeee~