Chapter 0.5

"My strength is the real deal!" the Kamen Rider said. He punched the diamonds into Parad and tried to block them but, he was knocked out of his transformation.

"Parad!" Emu shouted.

"Thank you for the fun show," the Kamen Rider said, standing in front of Emu and pulled out the empty bottle. "Now,"

Emu's powers went away from him and into the bottle.

"Experiment successful!" the Kamen Rider said. "Ex-aid element extracted!"

"Who are you?" Parad asked.

"Kamen Rider Build," the Kamen Rider said. "'Build' as in 'to create' or 'to form'. Don't forget. See you!"

***

Kiryu Sento woke up suddenly and got into a sitting position.

"What was that?" he questioned. His alarm clock began to ring, scaring the scientist. 

He turned the alarm off before looking at himself in the mirror to see that he had drawings on his face. 

"This sucks," he said before the purifying station's container  went popped open. Sento got a big smile on his face and ran to the Bottles. "This is awesome!" 

He grabbed the Bottles that were in there. "Why two?"

The purifying station's door opened revealing a tired Isurugi Misora.

"Tired. Want my pay. Sleep," Misora said walking past Sento, who followed her.

"When did we extract these?" Sento asked. 

"Huh?" Misora questioned. "That's what I want to know. I just purified the Bottle you were holding."

"I was holding a Bottle in my sleep?" Sento questioned. 

"When I was scribbling on you face, I noticed you holding onto it like it was something very important," Misora said, walking to the bed. "But how strange, it looked like any other Bottle before I purified it. But when I purified it, it became two." 

"Game and doctor?" Sento questioned before realizing what Misora had  just said. "Wait, so you're the one scribbling on my face!" 

Meanwhile, upstairs, Banjo Ryuga spit out a cup of coffee near Takigawa Sawa.

"What are you doing?!" Sawa asked.

"Who made this terrible coffee?!" Ryuga asked.

"You!" Sawa shouted, pointing to him. 

"Oh, me?" Ryuga questioned.

"Yeah!" Sawa confirmed. "Towel! Towel"

"What's the ruckus about?" Sento asked, coming upstairs. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"I'm standing in as store manager," Ryuga explained. "Because Master went missing." 

The room went silent before Sento broke the silence. 

"What are you thinking? A fugitive managing a cafe?" Sento questioned. 

"What" Ryuga questioned.

"Ah, right, last night I fell asleep with a Bottle in my hand," Sento said grabbing a cup of water.

"Yeah. That's the one I found yesterday," Ryuga said. "The Ex-aid Bottle, right?" 

"Ex-aid?" Sento questioned.

"Yes," Ryuga said. 

"That wasn't a dream?" the scientist asked himself. 

"What's the matter?" Sawa asked. 

"Well, I dreamed that I extracted the element of a Kamen Rider called Ex-aid. But I don't remember actually doing it," Sento explained. "Well, I guess it's a present from the Bottle God. Thank you, Bottle God."

"What kind of logic is that?" Ryuga asked. 

"You don't understand," Sento said. "It's a miracle that someone like you, who took advantage of the confusion to become a Kamen Rider, will never experience!" 

"What do you mean?" Ryuga asked. "I'm doing fine as a Rider!" 

"Then, tell me why you became a Rider," Sento said. 

"Well," Ryuga began before hesitating. 

"See? You can't answer," Sento said, sitting down. 

"Then what about you?" Ryuga asked. 

"For love and peace, of course," Sento responded, putting his fingers into a peace sign. 

"I'm amazed you managed to say something embarssing as that without hesitation," Ryuga said laughing. 

"Liar," Sawa sighed. 

"How mean!" Sento said, standing up and pulling out a can like object. "Then look at this!"

"What?" Sawa questioned. "A fizzy drink?" 

"Of course not!" Sento said. "It's Build's power-up item! I worked day and night to make this." He turned to Ryuga. "How about you find your own reason to fight instead of sulking?"  

"You're irritating," Ryuga said walking past Sento. 

"Sento!" Misora said, coming upstairs. "We have a Smash eyewitness report." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Here is the short beginning of the 3rd book. I'll try to update this book every week, but, please keep in mind that I have weird school schedule where I am online Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday but at school Monday and Tuesday. I have nothing left to say so

Bai Bai