6

(First thank u sm for 500 readers!!! And second idk how to name this chapter💀 so comment some names😀)
CATRA POV

"Let's make a bet"

Uh a bet? What does she mean a bet? What does she wants from me? Don't tell me that she wont to take me out on a date!

C:What do you mean?
A:I meant that you and I should make a bet!
C:I know that you idiot what I meant is what is the bet.
A:How about I'll try to be you're friend and you'll open up to me-
C:That's never gonna happen. I never in my entire life open up to someone. And you're not special.
A:Ouch
C:Shut up.

I hit her in the arm and rolled my eyes at her.

C:If i accept what do I get if I win?
A:Ummm I'll let you choose.
C:Okay you'll be my dog for 2 months.
A:2 MONTHS!?
C:Hey! You're the one who wanted to make a bet!
A:Okay okay true. What if you lose what do I get?
C:Pick since you let me choose and don't tell me to go on a date with you I'm strai-
A:Straight? Yeah I know. What about you find me a date with someone. A girl.
C:Okay... I have a friend that is bi her name is Jessica. Wait I'll show you a picture of her.

I opened my phone and showed her a picture of a girl who has black hair, her two front hair were blue, she had a nose piercing and green eyes.

A:Ooo she's beautiful.
C:So is that a deal?
A:Yes!

We shake hands and then we heard a knock on the door.

P:Are you guys finished yet?! It's been like 20 minutes!

I opened the door and everyone was looking at us. I completely forgot that I was in a party.

P:Did you guys fucked?
C:No! We didn't anything and beside I'm straight.
P:Then what took you guys so long.

Me and Adora looked at each other. I gave her a "don't tell them the bet or I'll choke you in you're sleep" look. I hope she understand the look that i gave her. She looked back at Philip.

A:We were just talking about.. you know get to know each other.
P:Okay okay. LET THE PARTY BEGIN.

Did he just- never mind. I spotted Jake, he was talking to Scorpia. I walked to him and grabbed a cup of vodka and started to drink it.

J:Hey kitty, what took you so long?
C:We were just talking.
J:You know I can tell that you're lying.
C:Shut up.

I finished my drank and went to take another one. I don't remember how much I drank but the only thing that I remembered was that Jake took me to his room.

When I woke up this morning I was in Jake arms and my head was hurting so bad. And before you think that Jake take advantage of me when I was drunk. He didn't do it.

He'll never do it. He's not like that.

Anyway I couldn't stop thinking about Adora. I don't even know why I was thinking about her in the first place. I took my phone and went to Instagram.

I had a notification that someone followed me. I clicked on the account and there was a picture of adora. I clicked on the picture.

I couldn't stop looking at it, she was so beautiful, with her blond hair and her blue eyes. I wonder how her lips feels- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!? I just know her for a day and I'm already thinking about kissing her!?

I heard Jake waking up.

J:Catra you're face is so red.
He touched my head with his hand.
J:I think you have a fever.
C:No i don't!
J:Are you sure-
C:Yes I am!

I couldn't even look at this face.
I'm so dumb.

(Comment "😈" if you want the next part and follow me for me!)