Lastly,

Hyewon and Eunbi were going to go to their families at the same time, which was 2 weeks before Christmas because all 12 of them promised that they will be spending this Christmas at their dorm, as this would be the last time they'll spend it with each other. Hyewon went home to her family and spent a week with them, so as Eunbi and the other members. They still updated theirselves to each other when they have time for it, they are a family themselves after all. There was also a big news, supposedly Yujin and Yena's parents live next to each other so the two were surprised when they saw each other in their windows. So thats why Yena and Yujin were familiar to each other.

Also before i forget about it, Hyewon brought one of Eunbi's stuffed piglet, the original one to be exact, just because Hyewon said "Unnie what am i gonna do? I'm gonna miss you." as much as Eunbi wanted to go with Hyewon she still needed to be with her family first, so they just promised each other to update each other and as said, Eunbi let Hyewon borrow her stuffed plushie.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After a week Hyewon and Eunbi met again as they said they were gonna go back together, since Eunbi knew where Hyewon's house was she insisted that she'll just fetch the girl. After a long car ride, with lots of Hyewon sleeping, the two singing, Hyewon holding Eunbi's hand and Hyewon feeding Eunbi some snacks they finally arrived at their dorm, they were surprised to see their members in front of their dorm waiting for them, unless thats what they thought of it. When Hyewon went outside they all cheered for her?
Yujin: Its here!
Hyewon: It?
Hitomi: Did you pay for it already?
Eunbi: Pay for what?
Chaeyeon: Yes i paid it by our card,
Chaewon: Unnie watch out!
Eunbi: Why are you guys- *sees a moving scooter getting near her*
Hyewon: Watch where your going unnie *pulled Eunbi by her making them face each other*
Eunbi: M-m-mi-anhe H-hyewon-a-ah
As the two expected the members were not waiting for them, it was a man riding a scooter carrying what looks like too many bingsu's for a 12- membered girl group.

------------------------------------------------------------

After a day of planning what to do, bickering, listing what they needed. They decided to do a pajama party, they each had a partner designated them, thats who you'll need to give a gift to. Unexpectedly, the partners were: Kkuchaen, 2kims, Hiinak, Annyeongs, Yulyen and Kangbi, great right? seems like fate wanted them to have a calm party.
Yena: Argh! Why did i have to get you?! Its always you, why can't i get anybody else?
Eunbi: Do you hate that person that much?
Yena: Nope, i love her really but i was expecting to get another person.
Yujin: Yes i got who i wanted, i already have an idea what to give her
Wonyoung: Who is it? Is it me? I know its me you just looked at me.
Yujin: Aniyo. *winks*
Wonyoung: Oh okay,
Hyewon: Unnie Wonyoung's so innocent you know?
Eunbi: I know- now you know who you got you have 3 days to but them a gift okay?
The rest of IZONE: Nae unnie!
Eunbi: Okay you can go back to your rooms now

It was christmas day already, how days pass right? Dorm 1 was so busy as they were the ones assigned to decorate since Dorm 2 won and they decided to do the party at Dorm 1, Dorm 2 on the other hand were just in their rooms except Yena and Chaewon as they wanted to help the others. Eunbi and Hyewon were quite aware of who and who were partnered with each other. They talked at how cute the members were partnered
Hyewon: Unnie its so cute right?
Eunbi: What's so cute? *got out of the bathroom wearing her pajama*
Hyewon: You wearing tha- i i mean how we got partnered with each other.
Hyewon was flustered because of the words that slipped out of her mouth, Eunbi was not bothered by it as she already knew she was cute at what she was wearing.
Eunbi: I know its so cute right? My brother gifted me this
Hyewon: Ahhhh....
Eunbi jumped onto their bed and clunged onto Hyewon immediately,
Hyewon: Unnie wae?
Eunbi: ...........
Hyewon: Aigo my princess is tired
She hugged Eunbi and they slept for a while, until Choi Yena came and shouted that Dorm 1 is ready already and that they should go there now.