Sunset

Eunbi was going home from practice, she decided to walk home even though their dorm was far away from their dance studio, she just wanted to relax because the thought of them disbanding in a couple of months were bothering her.

On her way home, she couldn't help but to think of her members as everything she saw reminded her of them, from an ice cream shop, which reminded her how each one of her members love eating ice cream with each other to a convenience store, where they would purchase snacks before their schedules or whenever they were hungry at the middle of the night, even a small local clothing shop where a dress was stored by the window and she thought "That would look good at Wonyoung, or maybe Chaewon?". She remembers her members with anything.

She was a block away from dorm when she decided to buy a drink from her cafe, she entered and saw many people. It was only 6 pm but the cafe was packed, she ordered some grape ade and a slice of cake for take-out as it reminds her of someone. She went out with a drink in her hand and a paper bag on the other. She was near their dorm, still walking while admiring the sunset shining on her face, their dorm was the perfect place to watch the sun down as it wasn't that surrounded by many buildings.

She at the corner of their building when she noticed a person standing near the entrance, just by looking at the persons back and her stance she exactly knew who was it, it was her roommate Hyewon.

--------------------------

Hyewon woke up from her 2 hour nap because her practice schedule was the opposite of Eunbi's. She was just laying in bed doing what ever when she heard the door outside open, she looked at the clock and it was almost 6, she knew her unnie will be home already, so she fixed herself up and went outside to see an exausted Yujin and Chaewon, but no sign of her unnie.

Hyewon: Where's unnie?
Chaewon: Oh she didn't go with us
Hyewon: Do you know why?
Yujin: She said she wanted to walk home, well we weren't able to stop her, you know unnie she-
Chaewon: She does what she wants.
Chaewon said while she was unwraping some chicken and gopchang that they bought on the way home while Yujin was setting up plates and cutlery into their table.
Hyewon: Oh is that so? She didn't tell you anything why she wanted to walk home?
Chaewon: Nothing, she didn't even talked to us earlier she just went home.
Yujin: Yeah unnie's right, can you pass me that coke kwangbae?
Hyewon: Ah jinjja? Oh here you go, enjoy your food i'll be in our room
Yujin: Your not gonna eat unnie?
Hyewon: Nope!
Chaewon: Thats weird. Since when did she lose interest in food? Especially gopchang.

Hyewon was worried because when Eunbi walks home by herself it means something bad is happening, she was racking her brain to think of what her unnie can be thinking by now, when she entered their room she was faced by the sun slowly setting outside, mesmerized by it she decided to go outside. Before going out again she remembered something and mumbled to herself "If unnie was here she would have loved this view"

She arrived down at their dorm looking for the perfect spot as she wanted to take a picture of the sunset to show her unnie as she knew how much she loved the sun.
Hyewon: I wish i could tell unnie what i really feel. I wish i could do the things i want with her before its too late, i wish i could stay with her forever.
Hyewon said while looking at the sun, she didn't knew the "she" she's talking about is right behind her, smiling looking at the younger staring at the sun

----------------------------------