What Awaits Them: One-Shot

Start from the beginning

The irony... She wanted to chuckle because of the annoyingly irritating irony of it all. Now she's the one to hide secrets away from him. Vinnie's only lucky that she's on par with Robin when putting on a poker face, they are in Hell after all so everyone is always on their guard, except for those snobbish and arrogant assholes who think their power is always the strongest. No offense, she would say to those she does have close relations to who happen to be just that in her head. She wanted Robin to reach out a hand and ask for help, she knew it wasn't gonna be that easy, but now?

It's night. She knows that. And the bar is always eerily quiet when both her customers and staff all went home and call it a day, though she didn't mind the silence that accompanied her. Right now, she needs to clear her mind anyway, and her deciding to do cleaning duty for the night was the right call because when everyone finally left, she sulked for almost half of the night, there were puddles of tears in the storage room now because of that.

"I'm gonna have to clean that up later..." She says to herself. It's fine, no one is here anyway so she's free to talk to herself like that.

Despite little time she had left before she can close the bar and head out to get some shut-eye, Vinnie ultimately decided to stay for the night in the bar, she already got a room prepped up hidden from both customers' eyes and her employees. She'll be fine, tomorrow is a Sunday so she won't have to open up shop for anyone anytime soon. It gave her a sense of relief as she was hit heavily with a jelly-like feeling when she looks around at her really clean bar.

Smirking while also leaning her head on top of the broom she has with her, she chuckled. "Finally... I'm beat..."

Relieved that the task is over and done with, she proceeded to carelessly shove the cleaning supplies inside of the closet out of boredom and her own sleepiness. Right now, she could care less if she trips on something or if she is still wearing her bar outfit, she wants to sleep right now.

Carelessly, she wandered around the halls of the backroom of the bar and found herself inside of the room she prepared for her to spend the night in. In a haste, she removed her shoes from her feet with a slight kick and jumped into the bed with the sheets almost flying away before she grabbed onto them. But as she tries to wrap it around her, she felt the other end being tugged. Well, not tugged, but more like a strong force is gripping it or something.

She was obviously confused, she was blown away when a familiar face happened to be already in the bed, covered in the sheets and sleeping quite peacefully for a guy who's always wearing a mask of deception.

He groans like he was in pain or something, rubbing his eyes, irritated as he pulls on the sheets over his head. "Five more minutes mom."

His wish was not granted, however, since Vinnie is not a genie and forcefully pulls off the sheets covering Robin, a vein visibly popping out of the side of her head. "Bold of you to assume I'm your mom."

Groggily but made himself do it anyway, Robin lazily opens his eyes and meets Vinnie's annoyed ones, her left eye twitching from the sudden appearance of him being inside of her bed. He looks below him, glancing around the bed and then his surroundings, his gaze finally landing on Vinnie, who was still impatiently tapping her foot on the floor.

"Soo... I see you're busy."

He didn't manage to dodge the flying sheets that had been curled into a ball and hit him right on the face, though it wasn't gonna leave a mark, it still hurt a tad bit. "I can explain!"

"Let's be real here Robin, your explanations are always left up to interpretation." Vinnie scoffs, looking around the room and spots various pieces of clothing from Robin, his coat, shoes, vest, and his hat. He still wore his sleeved shirt and pants, at least he's aware she wouldn't want him waltzing around her bar naked shamelessly.