More Info About Static

Even though his powers are phenomenal, he isn't really well known in Hell because he rarely goes out despite all the efforts his siblings did just to get him out of his room

Static is one of the few people who are able to travel to the human world, and with this power was he able to meet his love interest, Judy.

Judy is a human who is a gifted clairvoyant and medium, thus this gave her the ability to see ghosts, demons, and other supernatural beings

Judy is a human who is a gifted clairvoyant and medium, thus this gave her the ability to see ghosts, demons, and other supernatural beings. But because of these abilities that she was classified as a nutjob and was chastised by many, making her run away from home and live out on her own in the wild until she met Static.

Back to Static, when it comes to favors, there was almost never an opportunity for the Vatter kids to ask Static for a favor. One reason was because Static doesn't like being disturbed, especially when he's in the middle of something. Another is that because he can alter reality, he doesn't need help from others, except when it comes to emotional help.

As a child, he had a stuffed pink bunny that was gifted to him by his mother, Hatter. He treasures it so much that he hid it in his room, somewhere secure to boot. He was also self-conscious about his looks because he looked too much like the rest of his siblings so when he was able to fully utilize his powers, he altered his look to a much more robotic look. His eyes, however, are natural, including his antennas.

A few hobbies he's picked other than being a huge weeb is that he's a great cook that Rose often wants to cook with him, which happens quite rarely since he cooks when no one is around. Knitting is also something he does, but no one knows this, ever.

He's great when it comes to all tech, so his family always turns to him when a particular device of theirs is broken or destroyed, he'll fix it up in a jiffy.

The two headbands he wears as a teen is inspired by the headbands that anime character Soul Evans from Soul Eater wears.

His favorite food is waffles and favorite drink is milk tea, Static has a big sweet tooth. He can handle spicy and sour foods but not entirely fond of em. Among his siblings, he respects Rose the most because of their shared love of cooking and her kindhearted personality.

If Static is in a bad mood, he's either sleep or listen to music, particularly those that are associated with anime.

___________________

I might update this in the future.

What do you think, happyninja78?