My knees were about to give up on me in any second, but I started sprinting toward the bridge anyway. Jumping as hard as I could, I thankfully landed on ground. I held myself up with my hands and began crawling forward before realizing that a fire was burning right in front of me. I stumbled backwards, looking at the liquid from the floor which was in flames.

     "Fucking hell..." I whispered, knowing I had to get up again. My head was killing me along with the cold in the air, but I managed to get over the obstacle. Suddenly, I heard screeches behind me and my feet decided it was time to work again.

      Although my running was sloppy and I saw well enough, I still managed to stumble down another cliff, hitting my back.

   "FUCK!" I screamed out in agony, forgetting about the cannibalistic monsters that were probably chasing me. I heard scratching noises and I knew I had to get up. Even though I was stumbling all over the place, I managed to go through a gap and found myself in another part of the mines.

    More bridges, great! I sure do hope I don't fall through one of them!

   I looked back and saw movement. That was it, I strated sprinting off, until I came to a halt.

    I had to choose between two pathways: right or left. I remembered my sister was left-handed, so I prayed that was the right direction.

    I found another elevator. As it was about to lift me up, a pair of claws grabbed my feet and I fell down with a heavy thud. The wendigo bit into my flesh, making me scream out my lungs. It tried to drag me out of the machine, but I was already high enough so the gap between the door of the elevator and the frame surrounding it was closing. It caught the wendigo's hand in the process and it let my leg go, luckily.

    I panicked as I heard it climbing up the structure right beside me.

   "Shit, shit, shit!" I frantically looked around for something to defend myself with, but there was nothing. The only thing I could think of that would barely count as a weapon was my piece of plank I still had in my pocket.

   Fuck, I'm so dead... Was all I could think about as the elevator came to its destination. I ran out of there like I my life depended on it, because it did.

   Before I could comprehend what happened, I fell through the wooden floor which was burnt to ashes. I hit the snow below me and I was unable to move anymore.

    The creature was still up there, searching for me, but it quickly lost interest after it saw no movement. It became surprisingly quiet after that, the only sound I was hearing anymore was the burning wood above me.

   I lay in the snow for God knows how long, before deciding to move. I looked around, seeing only more trees and snow.

    I'm lost as fuck, my mind told me kindly. After the rush of the adrenaline brushed off, my headache came back stronger than ever and the wound on my leg started pulsating. I started tearing up as I ripped a piece of my jacket off and tied it to my leg to stop the bleeding.

    "God damn it! Where the hell do I go now? What am I supposed to do?! I'm so fucked I can't even think straight!" I covered my face with my frozen, purple hands. I could barely move my fingers anymore, let alone feel them.

    I looked up at the sky and was about to start praying, until I noticed a cable. I followed it and saw it was connected to a building.

    Yes! That means I'm closer to the Washingtons' house, right?

   I began crawling, trying to follow my only hope and ignoring how soaked I was. Eventually I got into the woods and I held myself up with the help of some branches. In the distance I spotted the huge building that was still as amazing as always and I breathed out in relief.

   I ran with all my might and tripped right in front of the door. I started frantically banging on it, hoping someone would hear me, but it was all in vain. When I tried the door, it was open and no one was inside. I felt tears forming at the corners of my eyes.

    "NOOO! Why?!" I was on the floor, screaming in agony. My soaked clothes were making me shiver violently and my headache was worsening as drops of water were flowing out my eyes.

    I'm alone, I kept telling myself. The disappointment when I opened that door and saw no one was enough to make me crumble.

    I was sobbing so hard that I didn't care if the monsters heard me anymore. I didn't care if I would die right then and there.

    They could be all dead, for all I know! I might be the only one alive right now! My irrational thoughts ruled over me.

    Even if the flamethrower guy said they were all safe, a lot of time has passed since then. Those wendigos could've easily ripped their heads off by now! I cried as I thought about it. Even if the only one who I was close to was Chris, it still shattered me the fact that all my new friends could be dead.

   "Why...?!" I wheezed while curling up in a ball and my sobs turned silent. "I'm gonna die in this damned place alone and miserable..."

    Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming my way.

Chris: 6/10
Ashley: 5/10
     Sam: 6/10
    Mike: 0/10
Jessica: 1/10
     Josh: 4/10
  Emily: 2/10
    Matt: 1/10
Flamethrower guy: 4/10
  Wolfie: -
Wendigo: -1/10 ↓
Gym: 0/10 ↓ (wouldn't recommend)