Fundraising - Monika x Natsuki (GxG Romance)

Request By: .senioravocado
Request: monika x natsuki (surprise)

Natsuki and Monika stood side by side, both girls dressed in aprons and gloves. Their hair had been pulled back into hairnets, and they were working on making and decorating cupcakes. The school was hosting a simple fundraising event for a dance, so the literature club decided to sell baked goods. Yuri would be managing sales, {y/n} would be making advertisements and decor, Sayori would be their saleswoman, and Natsuki was the head chef. Monika would help everyone with their duties, hence why the two of them were in the school's cafeteria together.

Their current project was based on Sayori's data. She'd gone around the school, asking classmates what kind of desserts they would buy and what themes they thought would be best. Cupcakes won by a landslide, and the theme tied between animals and food. Natsuki finished with a puppy one, earning a smile and a pat on the head from Monika. "I'm not a little kid," She puffed out, grabbing another cupcake and a tube of pink icing.

"I know," Monika hummed, "You just deserve praise. It looks good!"

Natsuki huffed out a soft "thanks" before started to make a strawberry-themed cupcake. As she went to grab green for the leaves, she realized that the tube was almost out. Puffing, she attempted to squeeze whatever she could out, but alas, there wasn't enough to finish the decorations. Monika covered her mouth, giggling a bit as her friend shot her a look. The girl threw out the old tube and went to get a new one.

As Natsuki stepped onto the stool and reached forwards, she toppled forward, spilling green icing everywhere as her fingers caught the lip of the can. Monika rushed over, seeming a bit worried as she helped the girl back to her feet. "I'm fine, Monika," She huffed, brushing herself off, "But my clothes aren't."

Natsuki's face went bright red as Monika took out a handkerchief and started dabbing at her blouse, tsking a bit. "You should really be more careful, Natsuki," She lightly scolded, "You know, you're really quite clumsy. Hopefully this doesn't stain up your clothes.. At least you look cute with it."

"Shut up!" Natsuki protested, hitting her on the arm with a puff, "That's so embarrassing-"

"What? Me saying that you're clumsy? It's not like it isn't true, Natsuki. You're always tripping all over yourself," Monika hummed, leaning forward a bit, "You seem to get clumsier around me. Is there a reason for that?"

"What?! No way!" Natsuki sputtered, "I don't like you! And that's not what's embarrassing!"

"I didn't ask if you liked me," Monika cooed with a soft grin, tilting her head to the side, "I just asked you why you're clumsy around me. You just gave yourself away, little mouse." She booped the shorter girl on the nose, making her face go even redder as she wrapped her arms around herself.

"Let's just finish making these cupcakes," Natsuki grumbled, fidgeting with her skirt.

"Let's," Monika agreed, quickly kissing the girl on the cheek. She sauntered away laughing as the other girl screeched, rubbing at her cheek with a wide-eyed expression.