Our Little Secret: Chp 4

"WHAT THE HELL" Niall yelled right before he ran out of the house. O my god what have I done? Why is he so mad at me when I love him so dearly?

Liam, Zayn and Louis all ran out of the house shouting Niall's name while Harry was still in top of me. I looked away from Harry's gaze with a worried expression on my face. What had I done?

"It's alright love. He'll be fine" Harry said soothingly into my ear. By that time Harry had rolled off of me and pulled me onto his lap on the couch with my head pressed against his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Harry, why is he upset with me?" I questioned almost ready to cry.

"Now that is private information. If you wanna know you'll just have to ask him yourself."

*5 minutes later*

"I have to go find him" I practically whispered into Harry's chest, breaking the silence between us.

"I know, let's go" he replied.

"No I need to do this alone." I replied before standing up and walking to the door, leaving Harry sitting on the couch awkwardly.

I grabbed the first coat I could find and a pair of shoes sitting by the front door. I don't know whose shoes there but they were about 5 sizes to big for me so they were obviously one of the boys. I know for a fact there not Nialls though. Niall has very small feet like me.

I put on the oversized shoes and pulled on the sweatshirt and got a whiff of the wonderful aroma I had missed so much: Nialls cologne.

I walked down the street searching high and low for Niall. It was pouring rain but I didn't care. I loved the rain except for I was freezing my butt off. Damn you London weather!

As I was searching for Niall I remembered something. The park. Under the big oak tree to be exact. That's where Niall would be. I turned abruptly on my heels, did a 180 spin and sprinted as fast as I could to the park.

When I got there I saw a tall, blonde figure sitting under the oak tree with his head in his knees, whimpering slightly. It was Niall.

I walked over slowly, trying not to scare him and sat down. He didn't look up but I knew he knew it was me.

We sat in silence for a while, the only sound coming from the pouring rain on our faces and our slow, steady breaths, when Niall asked me a question I thought I would never in a million years hear from him.

"Ashley, when did you stop loving me?" He asked, looking up with red, puffy eyes, searching me for an answer.

That was my breaking point. Tears started flowing from my eyes like a waterfall as a buried my head in my knees.

After sobbing for a while and occasionally hearing a soft cry from Niall, I pulled myself together. I pinned a small smile on my face and replied with "Who said I stopped?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright well this chapter sucked!!!! But I did like the last quote, I thought it was sweet. Well anyways comment, vote and fan. Byeee new chp coming soon<3