Our Little Secret: chp 3

There he was. Standing right in front of me. The love of my life was right there.

Niall walked into the room and sat on the far chair across the other side of the room, not even accnologing my presence. He took a seat in the chair and pulled out his phone, probably on twitter. Harry then got up, walked over to him and thumped him on the head.

"OWWW WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?" He shouted, rubbing the spot where Harry had whacked him.

"THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE IS SITTING RIGHT THERE, ACROSS THE ROOM FROM YOU AND ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR PHONE!!" He yelled back, gesturing to Nialls phone.

Niall got up from his chair, put his phone back in his pocket and walked out of the room, still not saying anything to me.

Harry came over to me and sat down.

"I'm sorry kiddo, he's just...he's just being a Niall right now. Let him have some time I guess."

Alright I'm very confused. What had I done to Niall to make him mad at me? Or maybe he wasn't mad at me at all. All I know is that I need to get to the bottom of this.

Suddenly 2 bodies barged into the room both yelling "ASHLEY, ASHLEY, ASHLEY!" I knew right off the bat who they were. It was Louis and Zayn. I jumped off the couch sprinting over to them. Of course being the idiot that I am, Louis and i both ran straight into each other. We collided and both were knocked onto the ground, Louis landing on top of me.

"Well this is definitely how I want to spend the next few months, squished up against a very pretty lady like you." Louis said seductively. Now to most people this comment may sound like Louis was trying to hit on me but if you know Lou like I do then you can tell he's just playing.

I heard someone yell from behind "DOGPILE" and 3 larger bodies jumped on top of me while Louis held me down.

Gasping for air I managed to get out "Get...off...squishing...vital...organs."

They all rolled off of me but Harry, being the flirt that he is decided to roll back on top of me.

As I gazed into Harry's eyes, something in my stomach went crazy. Butterflies. Could I possibly have feelings for my best friend?

As thoughts raced through my mind I heard a "WHAT THE HELL", a door slam shut and stunned faces surrounding me.

Niall had run out into the cold, dark night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's the end of chp 3!!! Hope you liked it! Oo and please please please comment fan and vote C ya l8r my little alligators!!!